Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
uhhh noo

pass on first down multiple times brehs

this offense is based off the run

the play action aint there when you pass on first down

So you mean to tell me since Crabs came back this offense has not been good?

Alright man, we have different definitions of good. You must want that fantasy football numbers type shyt

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So you mean to tell me since Crabs came back this offense has not been good?

Alright man, we have different definitions of good. You must want that fantasy football numbers type shyt
the offense is still inconsistent as hell

the playcalling has been atrocious, i dont know what games u have watched but there is no reason this team shouldnt be running the shyt out of the ball

Daps
the offense is still inconsistent as hell

the playcalling has been atrocious, i dont know what games u have watched but there is no reason this team shouldnt be running the shyt out of the ball

There's 3 reasons why we don't run the shyt out of the ball.

1. Gore is getting old, we need to be selective with his carries.
2. Hunter isn't the same as he was pre-injury
3. LMJ is not to be trusted with the rock

Also, Vernon Davis/Quan/Crabs can be reason 4/5/6

You sit here and call the offense inconsistent, but we've been undefeated since Crabs came back. Also we just put up 23 on the road against a team who only lets up something like 11 ppg at home.

Like I said before, whose the replacement. What's the answer? Tell me that.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
There's 3 reasons why we don't run the shyt out of the ball.

1. Gore is getting old, we need to be selective with his carries.
2. Hunter isn't the same as he was pre-injury
3. LMJ is not to be trusted with the rock

Also, Vernon Davis/Quan/Crabs can be reason 4/5/6

You sit here and call the offense inconsistent, but we've been undefeated since Crabs came back. Also we just put up 23 on the road against a team who only lets up something like 11 ppg at home.

Like I said before, whose the replacement. What's the answer? Tell me that.

selective? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this is the playoffs, you dont win you go home

like i said before the offense is based on the run

kaep is not good enough to light up the scoreboard passing, consistently

thats why all these passes on first down have been a joke

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We really have to stay true to who we are. Gore might not be puttin up fantasy numbers but he's been pretty consistent and will break a couple of big runs if we keep feeding him the ball. Kaep hasn't done a bad job and we're winning, but lets not act like he doesn't hold onto the ball too long plus he has a habit of throwing dangerous passes. All I want is for him to go through his progressions because he is missing wide open receivers. For us to win this game he can't stay fixated on the same one guy an entire play, if the o-line gives him a chance to see down the field he needs to make quick decisions because these DBs are pretty good as much as I hate to admit it. Gore will need a good 20 touches I'd say

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the 1994 SB team America's Game show on NFL Network....two more wins and we got one for this squad :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At full health there is A LOT of talent on offense. We do not do a good job of using that talent at all. It's hard to watch at times.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
At full health there is A LOT of talent on offense. We do not do a good job of using that talent at all. It's hard to watch at times.

Patton barely gets any touches. LMJ isnt utilized, granted the trust factor but I would like to see him catch the ball out the backfield or some screen plays run but we don't even run any of that.

Delanie Walker is really missed on this team.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Patton barely gets any touches. LMJ isnt utilized, granted the trust factor but I would like to see him catch the ball out the backfield or some screen plays run but we don't even run any of that.

Delanie Walker is really missed on this team.

Delanie is missed, but he shouldn't be. There is enough talent to compensate. My opinion on LMJ is either use him or trade him. Even Hunter doesn't get used enough IMO.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

This. How can someone think otherwise and be content with the bizarro playcalling we have most games is beyond me.

Shielding behind the results is a weal excuse because our defense is so good we'll always be in games and the offense will have countless oportunities to get going.

No one is saying Roman is bad OC, but it's clear as day all the talent we have is not used at its full potential.

If we win tonight and beast on offense I'ma be happy as a muthafukka but it wont chage what I've seen before this game.

Who can replace Roman? I trust Harbaugh to find someone who can do an even better job than fatso :manny:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Delanie is missed, but he shouldn't be. There is enough talent to compensate. My opinion on LMJ is either use him or trade him. Even Hunter doesn't get used enough IMO.

I agree but his replacement, Vance cant catch to save his life. Otherwise he would get more snaps.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I agree but his replacement, Vance cant catch to save his life. Otherwise he would get more snaps.
vance is getting similar snaps to delaine last year. what hurts vance is there no trust because of his dropped passes, teams arent really considering him a threat. vance is still good blocking, but delaine was also a threat in pass game