Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patton's had a few nice catches lately. Might have to try to find him in three receiver packages.

Daps
So Puzzy Hurtin is out again this week. @Misfit Hell of a pickup, just saw he played 40 snaps in all of 2013

On top of that Carrol said he will be back practicing next week, kinda just putting his team in the Super Bowl.

Not that it means a lot, but hope Harbaugh drums that shyt up. Carrol already making practice plans for next week

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I have been reading gase will turn down the browns job, hopefully roman can get that shyt

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
8vf43ta.jpg

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly doubt roman gets a head coaching job, dude comes off awkward and arrogant..

awkward and arrogant? u basically described jim harbaugh :pachaha:

roman's biggest problem is that this is the 3rd year in a row we've made a deep run in the playoffs and most teams want HC vacancies filled quick so they aren't willing to wait for him

i think he'll be an HC in the future but as the more we have success in the playoffs, the longer it'll take imo

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

roman's biggest problem is that this is the 3rd year in a row we've made a deep run in the playoffs and most teams want HC vacancies filled quick so they aren't willing to wait for him

i think he'll be an HC in the future but as the more we have success in the playoffs, the longer it'll take imo
hes not charismatic, thats the problem

i hope he doesnt take the browns job, that might set this offense back next year

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah, keep trashing the OC who got us to 3 championship games in a row and a Super Bowl.

shyt is so fukking tired.
53 people + coaching staff got us to all these games
that doesnt mean all of those players and all staff are awesome

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

jim harbaugh can lead. Im quite unsure of roman being able to do the same. neither he or fangio can be good head coaches imo.

Daps
hes not charismatic, thats the problem

i hope he doesnt take the browns job, that might set this offense back next year

Everyone wants the dude gone, but has no answer to how to replace him.

It's really dumb in my opinion to be asking for Roman to go, he's been grooming Kaep and this offense for 3 years and we've had nothing but success under him, especially when you consider how they implimented that read option in 2012.

But whatever man, maybe if we beat the Gals tomorrow people will finally give the dude some love