Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, at this point we have to do everything in our power to keep Quan and Dawson. I'm ok with losing Mario and Brown. Goodwin and Whitner...eh, only keep them if they are cheap (and I guess Whitner will want to get paid).

Why so little faith in Kilgore? Has it been reported he's not likely to ever be ready to be a starting caliber C?

Also, it's seems like a lock that Roman ain't gonna get a HC gig so bipolar playcalling will still be an issue next season. I just pray to Bill Walsh that fat fukk doesn't go full retard on us on Sunday :no:

with all the picks the niners have they can get a starting caliber center, i have more faith in the niners brass finding o-linemen then wrs and you can find safetys in the middle of the draft

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
with all the picks the niners have they can get a starting caliber center, i have more faith in the niners brass finding o-linemen then wrs and you can find safetys in the middle of the draft

I get that. But why not give Kilgore a chance? I may have missed a story were our coaching staff made clear he's not ready or everything indicates he's never be ready, that's why I'm asking.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that. But why not give Kilgore a chance? I may have missed a story were our coaching staff made clear he's not ready or everything indicates he's never be ready, that's why I'm asking.
goodwin is at the end of his career, i mean if he cant beat out goodwin maybe hes just not starting center material

niners have no problems benching players, they did it to brown and they would do it to goodwin if they had somebody better

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
goodwin is at the end of his career, i mean if he cant beat out goodwin maybe hes just not starting center material

niners have no problems benching players, they did it to brown and they would do it to goodwin if they had somebody better

good point :ehh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
browns might still get roman, if they go that route

as far as kilgore, hes just too undersized to play center imo. lacks power and push.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
browns might still get roman, if they go that route

as far as kilgore, hes just too undersized to play center imo. lacks power and push.
Center is the smallest linemen on the field

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Center is the smallest linemen on the field
kilgore is undersized or underpowered, period, man. Ive seen him in preseason and dude was kinda weak against second string defenses.

whats the class for centers look like this year?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
HappyGrippingEstuarinecrocodile.gif

tomsula is such a fukking G

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Real spit.
If the Niners lose on Sunday, I might just ride out to SF and steal on the first cac I see wearing a Seahawks jersey.

Daps
Watching the week 2 game on NFL network right now.

Almost forgot Eric Reid went out in the 2nd quarter.

I gotta say, I like our chances this weekend. I say we win the game if we simply don't have a turnover

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching the week 2 game on NFL network right now.

Almost forgot Eric Reid went out in the 2nd quarter.

I gotta say, I like our chances this weekend. I say we win the game if we simply don't have a turnover

I'm watching this game too with so much contempt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyts painful right?

Game was close as fukk due to our defense.

Offense just was so impotent at that time. Russel was garbage in this game too.

What's really frustrating me is I know sooooo many Seahawk fans that are popping off so much shyt and just a little too confident.

No excuses but they played us when we were not healthy, now can't way to see this game where we are healthy and in our stride

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What's really frustrating me is I know sooooo many Seahawk fans that are popping off so much shyt and just a little too confident.

No excuses but they played us when we were not healthy, now can't way to see this game where we are healthy and in our stride
:heh: