Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Los playing this weekend? If so he's getting his starting spot back right?

What a year to have so many draft picks. This might be the deepest draft in the last 10 seasons. For some reason I have seen quite a few mock drafts that have the niners taking a DT in the 1st round. Doesn't make sense to me considering theemergence of Jerod-Eddie. We got Williams coming back at NT. We got Tank and Dial in the cut. I think CB, WR, OL( replacement for Goodwin and possibly Iupati) and S(replace Whitner) are far more important.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What a year to have so many draft picks. This might be the deepest draft in the last 10 seasons. For some reason I have seen quite a few mock drafts that have the niners taking a DT in the 1st round. Doesn't make sense to me considering theemergence of Jerod-Eddie. We got Williams coming back at NT. We got Tank and Dial in the cut. I think CB, WR, OL( replacement for Goodwin and possibly Iupati) and S(replace Whitner) are far more important.
niners got too many draft picks, they'll most likely trade most of them away and concentrate on getting 6-7 guys.

cb, center, guard, and safety are the most important positions to address

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
niners got too many draft picks, they'll most likely trade most of them away and concentrate on getting 6-7 guys.

cb, center, guard, and safety are the most important positions to address
guard can be pushed back if whitner and goodwin walk. iupati is here for one more year iirc.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

yea that makes no sense. NT/DT is really not a concern. dorsey been beasting and williams is coming back. tank supposed to be justin's heir.

as far as los, hes exclusively slot guy right now so his 'start' status is purely formation-based. Im not sure whether he plays, but hes not as important than if we were playing against broncos or packers or someone like that. Id imagine we see base with dorsey a good amount, just like last game.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Haha!
Homegirl goes HAM on a radio host who pranks her telling her she can't go to the game because she's a NIners fan:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is what i was thinking. CB/WR/S/C will most likely be our biggest needs and can all be addressed in the first 3 rounds. everything else can be taken care of in the mid-to-late rounds

and i don't think we have too many draft picks. with so many possible extensions coming up with the offseason, we'll need to load up on as many present and future draft picks as we can. cheap labor >>>

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Who are we likely losing this offseason ?
brown
boldin
whitner
goodwin
dawson
manningham

are all FA's. Id say mario is gone, and brown is very likely gone. boldin and whitner can stay depending on their demands. goodwin- who knows, Im not comfortable with kilgore in there. dawson is a 2.3 milly hit on the cap, but its arguably worth it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brown
boldin
whitner
goodwin
dawson
manningham

are all FA's. Id say mario is gone, and brown is very likely gone. boldin and whitner can stay depending on their demands. goodwin- who knows, Im not comfortable with kilgore in there. dawson is a 2.3 milly hit on the cap, but its arguably worth it

dawson and boldin need to get 2 year extensions

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, at this point we have to do everything in our power to keep Quan and Dawson. I'm ok with losing Mario and Brown. Goodwin and Whitner...eh, only keep them if they are cheap (and I guess Whitner will want to get paid).

Why so little faith in Kilgore? Has it been reported he's not likely to ever be ready to be a starting caliber C?

Also, it's seems like a lock that Roman ain't gonna get a HC gig so bipolar playcalling will still be an issue next season. I just pray to Bill Walsh that fat fukk doesn't go full retard on us on Sunday :no: