Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
Question to 49ers fans, who do you hate more?

A) Golden Tate
B) Marshawn Lynch
C) Michael Bennet

Since it's easy to name the top 2 hated with Sherman and Carrol, whose 3rd on the list?

Golden Tate for me

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaep didn't really run much all season long. These past two games he's ran more than he has most of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if we incorporate way more plays allowing him to run this Sunday.

We gotta fix the playclock issue, especially in Seattle. We are fukked if we blow our timeouts early in this game.

^this... all season long this shyt been fukkin annoying

Question to 49ers fans, who do you hate more?

A) Golden Tate
B) Marshawn Lynch
C) Michael Bennet

Since it's easy to name the top 2 hated with Sherman and Carrol, whose 3rd on the list?

Golden Tate for me

bennet.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kaep didn't really run much all season long. These past two games he's ran more than he has most of the year..
just the GB game. he really hasnt run much against the panthers besides the TD and the 3rd down sweep we seem to run a bit too much on third downs lately

he ran way more against TEN and JAX

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this is what I was talking about, and its not even the best frame ...goodwin promenading with kuechly :pachaha:

20f2r9l.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Golden.
I honestly think he's a homosexual.

Agreed. And he's not all that either skills wise. Generic Brand Steve Smith.

I'm in the minority, because I like Sherman. I fukks with him because 1) he trolls 2) makes cats mad and 3) is actually good. :manny:

Sherm, Earl Thomas, and Beast Mode are aite with me, even Russy. Of course they can eat ass on Sunday, but I got no beef with those cats.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Kaep didn't really run much all season long. These past two games he's ran more than he has most of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if we incorporate way more plays allowing him to run this Sunday.

We gotta fix the playclock issue, especially in Seattle. We are fukked if we blow our timeouts early in this game.
That's my only and main concern with KAep. Dude is horrible with clock management and it's not gonna get any better in Seattle. :snoop:

Hopefully they are getting together a bunch of no huddle sequences going.

And Kaep's run game can def work on Seattle. Their o-line ain't that legit as the other parts of the D.

I'm just prayin' I make it to Sunday. Can't wait. :blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That's my only and main concern with KAep. Dude is horrible with clock management and it's not gonna get any better in Seattle. :snoop:
to be fair, the problem there isnt just kaep. its the whole play relay chain of roman->harbs->kaep

we break the huddle way too late with this relay, and if kaep wants to change the play (kill or audible) he often runs out of time.
its been really frustrating because it's clearly a problem, yet coaches seem ok with wasting these timeouts or getting delays

Their o-line ain't that legit as the other parts of the D.
:dahell:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im pretty sure if VD gets one more postseason TD, he becomes all time leader for receiving TDs in postseason among TEs :ehh:

Last edited: