Reppin
The Yay
ku-xlarge.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
rewatching the game, Goodwin had a pretty noticeable hold on kuechly on that Gore run :manny:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
rewatching the game, Goodwin had a pretty noticeable hold on kuechly on that Gore run :manny:

It can be argued that there is a hold on every play. Did you forget about that blatant hold on us when we played against Green Bay?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It can be argued that there is a hold on every play. Did you forget about that blatant hold on us when we played against Green Bay?
:what: Im talking about a particular play. I dont really understand why youre getting so defensive. a hold is a hold.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:what: Im talking about a particular play. I dont really understand why youre getting so defensive. a hold is a hold.
:whoa: chill breh no one is getting defensive. I was merely stating that it happens. Refs miss calls on every play b

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:whoa: chill breh no one is getting defensive. I was merely stating that it happens. Refs miss calls on every play b
nah I get what youre sayin...Im just saying...I thought initially it was a great play by the oline, but gore probably doesnt get by kuechly if goodwin doesnt hold him like a wrestler lol....yeah there are tons of no calls happening, there are some subtle ones that refs let go even if they kinda see it...this was kinda blatant, but Ill take it lol

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that throw to crabs by kaep was big, I loved how he stayed in the pocket even tho pressure was coming and delivered a nice pass (even though a bit high, well in crabs range) just before taking a hit from hardy

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
nah I get what youre sayin...Im just saying...I thought initially it was a great play by the oline, but gore probably doesnt get by kuechly if goodwin doesnt hold him like a wrestler lol....yeah there are tons of no calls happening, there are some subtle ones that refs let go even if they kinda see it...this was kinda blatant, but Ill take it lol

I think the playoffs in general are called a lot looser than the regular season games. In that Seahawks game the levels of pass interference from the Seahawks were staggering.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I think the playoffs in general are called a lot looser than the regular season games. In that Seahawks game the levels of pass interference from the Seahawks were staggering.
That's just how they play, though. It's only gonna be worse on Sunday. If you watch the last game we got most of our calls when Kap rolled out of the pocket and the receivers broke off their route and worked back to the ball.
I'm hoping that the Niners recognize that and work some designed rollouts with receiver comebacks into game plan. Just running fades and go routes isn't going to work.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just how they play, though. It's only gonna be worse on Sunday. If you watch the last game we got most of our calls when Kap rolled out of the pocket and the receivers broke off their route and worked back to the ball.
I'm hoping that the Niners recognize that and work some designed rollouts with receiver comebacks into game plan. Just running fades and go routes isn't going to work.
kaep is going to have to take off a lot of as well

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
kaep is going to have to take off a lot of as well
Im suprised the last couple times he hasnt ran more against us, since we do so much man to man. man defense usually gets killed by running qbs.

though i think we keep our lbs in zone and man the corners to reduce the running threat.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im suprised the last couple times he hasnt ran more against us, since we do so much man to man. man defense usually gets killed by running qbs.

though i think we keep our lbs in zone and man the corners to reduce the running threat.
in the first game he had to run a lot because nobody was open. in the second game your lb i forget his name chased him down and prevented a clear td. i think it was the lb that broke his foot.

basically kaep is going to have to run a lot to loosen up that d and hes going to have to makes passes off the scrambles

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaep didn't really run much all season long. These past two games he's ran more than he has most of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if we incorporate way more plays allowing him to run this Sunday.

We gotta fix the playclock issue, especially in Seattle. We are fukked if we blow our timeouts early in this game.