Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
liked how kaep bounced back in the 2nd half

our passing coverage is going to have to tighten up in this next game...hopefully rogers will be back and have something in the tank

i still feel like our passing offense has potential for a dominate game

Daps
We can beat the 'Hawks at home. These nikkas been lookin real sloppy since that loss to Arizona. As long as Kap doesn't let the crowd noise get to him and we stay true to who we are theres no reason we don't win. The build up is gonna be incredible tho :ohlawd: we need this W to prove we deserve to be at the bowl

Last time we played them it was 5-0 in the 3rd and 12-3 in the 4th.

Game was a lot closer than it seemed.

This game is truly on Kaepernick, he has struggled in Seattle both times he played. I believe in him, we can win.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Take aways from this game:

The offensive line as a whole was fantastic. Goodwin low key is giving it his all out there and we're spoiled every lineman on out team looked like a top 5 lineman. We pushed around the Panthers defensive line and thats impressive, in and of it self as I think their front seven is arguably better than ours. If they keep up this effort we'll win #6, yea I said it. Staley especially.

Our offense works best running through the Inconvenient Truth. As talented as Kaepernick is, Frankie Baby is the heart of our offense, we are spoiled to have him 30 plus playing at the level he is. It showed in the 2nd half especially.

Kap will be the X-Factor in the Seattle game.

Crabs is an elite receiver.

We need to figure out how to keep Boldin even if it means letting one of our better players go. Dude is a gamebreaker and makes circus catches all day. Him and Crabs are a formidable duo.

Our defensive front seven was great. We put a lot of pressure on Cam, and forced bad throws out of him.

Our defensive backfield needs to tighten up but they were still solid.

Next up is Seattle. One last test, can we go into their house and beat them?

...... Yup :win:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaep done it in every other Game which he been challenged and we had our back against the wall :obama:

hopin that seahwak blu n green aint his kryptonite ..get em Kaep :salute:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
1517486_10200524479833962_1298072449_n.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did y'all see that stat they put up on Fox about 49er qb's in road playoff games?
young 0-3
montana the goat 1-3
some other fukkboy i never heard of 0 wins
jeff garcia i think 1-3
young kaep 3-0

:banderas:

cant wait til next weekend :banderas:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Big win against the Panthers.

I thought the defense played great throughout the game. Pitching a second half shutout was amazing. One thing to notice, of all the games over the weekend, the Niners gave up the fewest points and also allowed no points in the 4th quarter. I think in all of the other games (except the Pats/Colts) a 4th quarter comeback was made by the team that was trailing going into the 4th quarter. Those 2 goal line stands were huge and set the tone for the game.

The offense was efficient from about the last drive in the first half on through the rest of the game. Nice mix of Run/Pass. Having Quan has been the difference between being 12-4 and about to play in our 3rd consecutive NFC Championship game and being like 9-7 and not making the playoffs, honestly. He's made that much of a difference. He and Crabs together along with VD are a problem for secondaries, and no matter how much opposing defense try and downplay it, it's the truth. Those 3 put pressure on secondaries. It seems like the popular thing to do is to double VD and give one on one with Quan and Crabs, but since Crabs has come back, that strategy hasn't worked once. The Niners haven't lost a game since he's been back. I think that speaks volumes to his importance to this team.

Going into this NFC Championship game, I think the Niners having had to win on the road twice will help them in their bid to unseat the #1 seed and earn their second straight trip to the Superbowl. Offensively, I think they're playing better than Seattle. Colin is seeing the whole field and taking what the defense gives him. Roman has did a good job play calling this last game. The Saints proved that you can run and run consistently on the Seattle defense. As long as you stay ahead in the down/distance, you should be okay.
Defensively, maintaining rush lanes is key. When the Niners beat them in San Francisco, they basically made Russell stay in the pocket and throw the ball. He's most dangerous when he can get out of the pocket and improvise. The Niners have to be disciplined again and make Wilson throw from the pocket. I'm not saying that he can't do it or that it'll work again, but having him on the perimeter putting pressure on your defense is a no no.

The Niners can definitely win this game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think he plays. The way this knee/ankle bent was unnatural.

Yes true..... But he did get up and walk off the field and was even walking around the sideline until he finally decided to walk to the locker room.

Now if he would've left on a stretcher.....

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Words cannot express how much I hate the Seagals.

I said all playoffs, this is the matchup I wanted. I wanted to have to go through these fukking clowns to win it all

And the Seahawk fans feel SO confident..almost like how Niner fans felt when the Giants were coming to Candlestick 2 years ago and broke our hearts...

This reminds me of EXACTLY that...and my God..:banderas: