Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo if i was a Niners this would be my new avi :wow:

BdzgUS8CEAA9CI7.jpg

I lost it when he did this shyt..... That was so vulgar..... No wonder this cats down here looking like they got violated

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to the OL they did a better job of handling their rush especially Staley he pretty much neutralized Hardy ..AD struggled early but picked it up . I love the shyt talkin fukk a Troy Aikman that clown always throwing shade at us fukk em. ..
:heh: Dude ALWAYS lets his Cowboy allegiance show when he does Niners games. All the 90s Cowboys do.

I remember when P Willie had a 70 yard interception return TD a few years ago and Daryl Johnston was screaming " GET HIM LEONARD", hoping Willis got caught :bryan:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:heh: Dude ALWAYS lets his Cowboy allegiance show when he does Niners games. All the 90s Cowboys do.

I remember when P Willie had a 70 yard interception return TD a few years ago and Daryl Johnston was screaming " GET HIM LEONARD", hoping Willis got caught :bryan:
aikman buck is the worst pair of announcers to put out there for our team. buck is just a phaggit and aikman hates the 49ers

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We can beat the 'Hawks at home. These nikkas been lookin real sloppy since that loss to Arizona. As long as Kap doesn't let the crowd noise get to him and we stay true to who we are theres no reason we don't win. The build up is gonna be incredible tho :ohlawd: we need this W to prove we deserve to be at the bowl

Daps
The Kaep aint good enough crowd need to pay their respects. We need public apologies brehs :mjpls:

Kaep's been very good ever since Crab came back.

And as much as I shyt on him during the season, you can look back on any of them threads and see I said the whole time I thought he`d get better when Crab/Ham came back