Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Right, cuz our banter is what will affect the play on field and make a game of something :leostare:
what's pathetic is there being all of three hags fans on this board thus you needing to spend all your time in this thread
Admit it, yall love me.

Will the niners paint the seahawks logo on their practice field also? Maybe bring earplugs? :lupe:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What's the bet.

Much respect to you my man, we been batting it out for years over this shyt, and it's nice to get at a real Seagals fan about this.

We got the 2 best teams in the NFL I feel, we get to see who really deserves that SB spot.

Respect to you for repping this team in the darkest shyttiest of years, but fukk yall, lets do this.

Glove off and let the blood be spilled.

I aint doing no dumbass ban bets or any stupid shyt like that, I think we can win this game, but we can easily lose to. I think there is only 2 outcomes, we win close, or we lose big.
its a 2 week ban bet, till after super bowl I already tagged you in a post for the thread. I need niner silence until after the bowl.

and honestly breh, no one really wants to see you post.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maaaannnn, I just finally finished watching the game. Started at 4:30 and luckily stayed away from practically everyone in Charlotte. I'm bout to hit Uptown troll the fukk out of my city.

Last night I went to a bar wearing my Niner shyt and cats was trynna talk shyt and troll me..... Now it's their turn :shaq:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching the game too.

Can't believe how much we dominated them. Told y'all brehs I wasn't afraid all week.

Quan Boldin was the steal of the offseason. Not only did he dominate their secondary, he caused them dudes to meltdown with his nonstop talking. Love the brehs energy, he's the quintessential football player. Who caught Cowboy Aikman crying about this :dead:?

Quite evident Kaep is our best QB since Young, another masterful road performance. 4-1 playoff record in his first two playoff runs :wow:

Finally unbelievable coaching top to bottom today. Best game I've ever seen Roman call. Thank you Harbaugh for blessing me with the best times of my Niner watching life. Three straight NFC Championships. We are the wild card team of destiny brehs.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Yo if i was a Niners this would be my new avi :wow:

BdzgUS8CEAA9CI7.jpg