Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
great win today ! feels like adjustments made at halftime really helped
they took brown off smith and put brock on him and after he hasnt done shyt

imo brown is gone after this year, hes been very average since he got back from injury

kaep was awful to start the game and couldve had 2-3 picks...but then picked it up

Q...what can I say ? pay this man and frontload the contract if you have to. we arent getting a WR like him in the draft anytime soon, and even if we do it'll take 3-4 years to develop (which we suck at anyway)

oline in general was much more sturdy, did really well on that gore run.

this should be offseason priority #1 imo. not only is he one hell of a receiver but he's also a beast at run blocking.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not liking this road ahead of us, but honestly, I'm happy as fukk to be back in the NFCCG.

Now on my swag shyt. :pacspit: @ them hawks, call up the cardinals if we have to, it's time for us to at least be fukking competitive up there, there is clearly going to be a long competition between the hags and us (and possibly AZ) for the long term, we can't settle for bending over for them at the Link b/c of some fakkit ass artificial noise.

And Quan :whew: dude has been on a few of my fantasy teams and frustrated the hell outta me from a pure points production standpoint, but watching him on our team, he's so much more valuable than YAC and TD's

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That 2nd half :wow:

Nothing to lose next week brehs. We've been raped 2 years in a row so we can only get better. We must have a better fukking gameplan though, if Roman wants a HC he better coach his ass off on Sunday :birdman:

War War III is upon us :blessed:

Oh i can't WAIT to face these nikkas again....this was my face watching them bytch ass Seahawks win yesterday

mamam.gif

Who the fukk these nikkas think they are?...

Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

This ain't the first time we played the NFC Championship game on someone else's turf and everybody and their momma had their back..what up ATL!

But THIS game nikka!....THIS GAME nikka :damn:

We ain't the same Niners from week 2....we stronger.....we better.....we are just...THAT...DAMN...GOOD!

tripleh.gif

Who ever wins this game wins the Super Bowl....

Seattle...next week...WE COMING FOR YOU nikka! :birdman:

hogan-we-coming-for-you-o.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
you seem very mad in your trolling ways. mod changing the title of that thread got you angry as fukk huh ?
I dont really care about that. Its just pathetic really. I was making a thread and it got beat out.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dont really care about that. Its just pathetic really. I was making a thread and it got beat out.
I dont agree with it either but you seem very aggressive about it. sounds like youve been wanting to post all these posts for a while

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I dont agree with it either but you seem very aggressive about it. sounds like youve been wanting to post all these posts for a while
Well this is the matchup I wanted. Carolina worried me, but I know we can give you guys that work in Seattle. All the momemtum Kaep been making? He's gonna crumple again in Seattle.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Well this is the matchup I wanted. Carolina worried me, but I know we can give you guys that work in Seattle. All the momemtum Kaep been making? He's gonna crumple again in Seattle.

Better hope Wilson goes for more than 100 yards next week, cause Lynch ain't running on the Niners like he did the Aints.

Daps

You can lie all you want.

You been begging for us to be out since the fukking GB game.

The threads tell the truth, you're fukking terrified right now

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
As most of us said

That game was nothing to worry about.

The real game is next week. See ya soon @Misfit I know you're pissing your pants.

Put Puzzy Hurtin's brain damaged ass out there please
Percy gonna style on yall. But most of all Lynch will bully yall like he always does.

You gonna man up for this ban bet?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:laff: at yall hyping yourselves up that you can make a game out of this
Right, cuz our banter is what will affect the play on field and make a game of something :leostare:
what's pathetic is there being all of three hags fans on this board thus you needing to spend all your time in this thread

Daps
Percy gonna style on yall. But most of all Lynch will bully yall like he always does.

You gonna man up for this ban bet?

What's the bet.

Much respect to you my man, we been batting it out for years over this shyt, and it's nice to get at a real Seagals fan about this.

We got the 2 best teams in the NFL I feel, we get to see who really deserves that SB spot.

Respect to you for repping this team in the darkest shyttiest of years, but fukk yall, lets do this.

Glove off and let the blood be spilled.

I aint doing no dumbass ban bets or any stupid shyt like that, I think we can win this game, but we can easily lose to. I think there is only 2 outcomes, we win close, or we lose big.