Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think we all expect roman to bounce sooner than later

tomsula is the one we can't afford to lose. we need him to coach up the young bucks on the d-line. cowboy won't be around too much longer

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope Roman has an amazing interview but man, everyone loves Tomsula, how can the Vikings not fell in love with him as their new HC? :to:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
If you're in Charlotte, there's gonna be a huge Niner presence at the game.

I know there's a whole gang of them coming from Atlanta to go up there and tailgate, and not all of them have tickets; The ones that don't are going to be in the parking lot watching it on TV, so if you feel like doing that I'd suggest going down to the stadium and chilling with a couple hundred Niner fans.

Apparently, they're gonna be in Lot 700 C and Dr. York is supposed to stop by around 11 am.
On my way down 85 now from ATL its mad people already there from the #ninergang we travel or have fans everywhere brehs. Im about to get the spot :dj2:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
On my way down 85 now from ATL its mad people already there from the #ninergang we travel or have fans everywhere brehs. Im about to get the spot :dj2:
You stay in Atlanta? If so the Atlanta chapter meets up at Rock N Taco in Buckhead every Game Day.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I hope Roman has an amazing interview but man, everyone loves Tomsula, how can the Vikings not fell in love with him as their new HC? :to:
I think they'd be more inclined to hire the OC that's bear the Packers more times in 4 years than the Vikings have in the last 5-7 years.

Hopefully

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
:whoo:I stay in Buckhead/Sandy Springs usually we hit the taco mac but I most def will make an appearance to see my fellow brehtheren :salute:
Taco Mac in perimeter?

But yeah, it be packed at Rock N Taco. That's the same group that will be in Charlotte tomorrow. They call themselves The Spartans Of The Niner Empire. Look for the flags

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they'd be more inclined to hire the OC that's bear the Packers more times in 4 years than the Vikings have in the last 5-7 years.

Hopefully
roman doesnt look very charismatic, i think thats what holds him back

then again if your the vikes and you hire a dline coach with swag your fans might revolt

:manny:

more then anything the vikings need a foundation on offense with peterson, they have no identity right now. roman is the right choice if they can somehow get a qb

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I feel like anthony davis vs johnson and our oline in general vs their dline will the biggest battle and determining factor.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That 2nd half :wow:

Nothing to lose next week brehs. We've been raped 2 years in a row so we can only get better. We must have a better fukking gameplan though, if Roman wants a HC he better coach his ass off on Sunday :birdman:

War War III is upon us :blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
great win today ! feels like adjustments made at halftime really helped
they took brown off smith and put brock on him and after he hasnt done shyt

imo brown is gone after this year, hes been very average since he got back from injury

kaep was awful to start the game and couldve had 2-3 picks...but then picked it up

Q...what can I say ? pay this man and frontload the contract if you have to. we arent getting a WR like him in the draft anytime soon, and even if we do it'll take 3-4 years to develop (which we suck at anyway)

oline in general was much more sturdy, did really well on that gore run.