Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why add Patton in there, that dudes done all of nothing

I had a good feeling about him but he hasn't stepped up at all, always injured, 1 play season

I said the *exact* same thing before the AZ game.
He's legit, but i don't' think Kap gives him enough looks during the game. That catch in the AZ game was impressive as hell - granted, he did drop a pass earlier on in the quarter, but he came though when it mattered the most.

Now, i imagine if the ball was distributed evenly amongst all receivers - i don't think teams would even show up to games against the Niners.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
arizona defense is a diffrent beast, Id say. even then, the fact that we had all weapons and only scored 23 on packers D without matthews and their best corner....I can ask you the same thing. we were awful against falcons swiss cheese D in first half as well, when we should have been blowing them out on paper.

football isnt played on paper breh. Im fairly certain defense will win this game- it aint even a question for me. question is whose defense

I don't quote stats, and i don't think victory is determined by the team with the best stats.
Sure, they're a framework for how a team's identity shapes a game, but yeah, anything can happen on any give Sunday.

Daps
Nah, see I like Patton I just wouldn't group him in with the legit threats you mentioned there.

Hope i`m dead wrong, I see a future in him I just don't think that time has come yet.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah, see I like Patton I just wouldn't group him in with the legit threats you mentioned there.

Hope i`m dead wrong, I see a future in him I just don't think that time has come yet.

I feel you,. I'm just a crazy optimist, though.
Like how i was shyttin on him a couple of weeks ago before the AZ game, but by the end of the game is was like :lupe: :gladbron::ooh::damn::lawd::banderas:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't quote stats, and i don't think victory is determined by the team with the best stats.
Sure, they're a framework for how a team's identity shapes a game, but yeah, anything can happen on any give Sunday.
so we agree then ? imo quoting talent is even worse than stats, but at least talent looks good against crap D (packers); its a toss up with carolina D, really.

key for offense, as usual, is running the ball. if Frankie gets 100 yards we will win the game :jawalrus:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so we agree then ? imo quoting talent is even worse than stats, but at least talent looks good against crap D (packers); its a toss up with carolina D, really.

key for offense, as usual, is running the ball. if Frankie gets 100 yards we will win the game :jawalrus:

IMO, talent = potential.
The Niners have more talent in skilled positions, so i'd give them a (slight) edge.
I'm not ready to go to Vegas a drop a stack on them, though - i'll just hit the bar and endure bubble-guts for 2.5 hours this Sunday morning.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt man, now i`m 100% sure you were R-dubb I was gonna sell you my tix to the 49ers/Panthers game back when we played them and David Carr started/

I didn't go to that game, had to work!!! :patrice:

:bryan:

If you want hundred percent truth. Then I will give it to you

I'm not RDubb.... But I do know him..... And if you truly know him like you claim, then you prolly know he is a banker.

I'm not, I'm a graphic designer..... He did put me on to this site..... But it's actually a few of us per the Charlotte thread

Wanna know something else that's gonna freak you out?? There's a couple of cats on here from my sane hometown.... Does that also mean we are the same people too bruh?

Morose Zeitgeist...... But then again.... He could technically be me too RDubb too

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
IMO, talent = potential.
The Niners have more talent in skilled positions, so i'd give them a (slight) edge.
I'm not ready to go to Vegas a drop a stack on them, though - i'll just hit the bar and endure bubble-guts for 2.5 hours this Sunday morning.
but thats the thing, our offense has been playing most of the season at like 70% of the potential....trust me Im not trying to be a party pooper here, I will be more happy than anyone if Im wrong and we ball out on offense come sunday

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Man brehs!!!!! So mad I can't make the game, and it's gonna be in my hometown.... I know I'm gonna have to hit the streets hard though, especially if we win!!!
If you're in Charlotte, there's gonna be a huge Niner presence at the game.

I know there's a whole gang of them coming from Atlanta to go up there and tailgate, and not all of them have tickets; The ones that don't are going to be in the parking lot watching it on TV, so if you feel like doing that I'd suggest going down to the stadium and chilling with a couple hundred Niner fans.

Apparently, they're gonna be in Lot 700 C and Dr. York is supposed to stop by around 11 am.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you're in Charlotte, there's gonna be a huge Niner presence at the game.

I know there's a whole gang of them coming from Atlanta to go up there and tailgate, and not all of them have tickets; The ones that don't are going to be in the parking lot watching it on TV, so if you feel like doing that I'd suggest going down to the stadium and chilling with a couple hundred Niner fans.

Apparently, they're gonna be in Lot 700 C and Dr. York is supposed to stop by around 11 am.

:damn:

I gotta work my part time but if I can get off early I'm definitely gonna fukk with that. Hell for real for real, they only reason I am working us because I need to make of for the days I misses when a family member passed on Christmas Eve. My whole bereavement pay never kicked in and my check was mad anemic :sadcam: