Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Mangini has been helping on the offense and game planning against the other teams and learning from GRO. He's gonna take over the offense if he leaves

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mangini has been helping on the offense and game planning against the other teams and learning from GRO. He's onna take over the offense if he leaves
hes been scouting the offense to see if there being predictable like last year

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I aint scared of this game at all brehs :smugfavre:

I am a little concerned, both of Carolinas lines are superior to ours, imo and Kap will not be able to recover if he make a mistake out there. They play a ball control offense, and they play it better than we do. If we do out up points they can't keep up, but if its like a 12-9 type affair they will have the edge.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I am a little concerned, both of Carolinas lines are superior to ours, imo and Kap will not be able to recover if he make a mistake out there. They play a ball control offense, and they play it better than we do. If we do out up points they can't keep up, but if its like a 12-9 type affair they will have the edge.

I'm concerned because it's the playoffs and anything can happen, but I think the Niners are the superior team and should win. If you look at some of the all 22 breakdown of the last game, Kap missed on a lot of throws. He was sacked 6 times, but we could've easily won that game. I think he's grown more as the season has progressed and with another weapon on the outside, we should be okay (depending on playcalling).

Cam, however, will be a test for our defense. I'm wondering if we'll play him like we played Vick in Philly in 2011 with Bow spying him? Also, Tolbert...:bryan:

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
OL has to play better this game last time they basically whooped our azz. This game is basically gonna be about being as efficient as possible when we have scoring opportunities in the RZ ..the first game we just had too many missed opportunities a turnover can swing this game either way

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
OL has to play better this game last time they basically whooped our azz. This game is basically gonna be about being as efficient as possible when we have scoring opportunities in the RZ ..the first game we just had too many missed opportunities a turnover can swing this game either way

Star Lotuleilei may not have flashy stats but dude is a gap monster, we need to force that front seven to move around and wear them out.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can definitely pass on that secondary. I anticipate another big Kaep game.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know people keep using it as a talking point, but having Crabtree out there will keep their D honest.
No more staking the box, and no more committing to constant blitzing and stacked rushes.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I know people keep using it as a talking point, but having Crabtree out there will keep their D honest.
No more staking the box, and no more committing to constant blitzing and stacked rushes.
teams will still stack the box against us until we start putting up 400+ pass yards on them with multiple TDs

biggest points from first game- need quick slants/screens/hot reads to combat blitz
oline, especially right side (Im looking at your shythole, AD (nohomo)) need to step the fukk up. charles johnson was barely touched on some of those previous game plays, embarassing

kaep- be super decisive, dont hold the ball too long and get rid of it. wont be able to run outside, panthers play contain real well