Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its pretty interesting wright didnt play a single snap on sunday on D. cox played a ton, since we basically spent all but 9 plays in the game in our nickel package. lol dorsey played 9 snaps
wright pulled a hammy during practice on thurs i think

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
When he made that break, I thought "fukk he's gonna block this"

But remember, we don't lose if it's blocked. It was 20-20.
Someone told me they called an offside anyways, so even if it had been blocked, you guys would have gotten another shot at kicking it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching this fsu/auburn game

im wondering if a variation of this run game could work in the nfl

what you guys think?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I really want to retain tomsula, dude is a fukking G. letting vic go might be a problem too, but I think he laid a good foundation and a next dc can be a bit more creative, provided he gets some help in the secondary

tomsula tho :(

We got a hell of a a coaching staff, I feel like we're gonna lose at least 2 guys. Tomsula is good enough to be a D Coordinator and Fangio and Roman could get head coaching gigs. I would love to keep Tomsula too, dude is a hell of a coach.

Daps
We got a hell of a a coaching staff, I feel like we're gonna lose at least 2 guys. Tomsula is good enough to be a D Coordinator and Fangio and Roman could get head coaching gigs. I would love to keep Tomsula too, dude is a hell of a coach.

Harbaugh simply flat out knows his football.

I got a feeling he`d pick great replacements either way

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Harbaugh simply flat out knows his football.

I got a feeling he`d pick great replacements either way

Word, it was very judicious they way he brought the right people in and we're an elite team so some great football minds will want to join the organization and Harbs can find diamonds out the rough with unknowns.

Daps
Word, it was very judicious they way he brought the right people in and we're an elite team so some great football minds will want to join the organization and Harbs can find diamonds out the rough with unknowns.

I`ll say this much, what do you think Eric Mangini is here for?

In my opinion, he was brought in with the knowledge of Roman will be gone soon, and he's the next OC if Roman goes.

Harbaugh is a calculated dude, I got too much love for Harbs man, he's my dude.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

In my opinion, he was brought in with the knowledge of Roman will be gone soon, and he's the next OC if Roman goes.

Mangenius :banderas:

Dude is a cerebral coach, he never got a fair shot in NY or in Cleveland, imo. But yea he could be the next O Coordinator should Roman leave, plus Brad Seely and Mangini worked together in Cleveland so maybe they can cook on special teams.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mangini is a def cordinator, if fangio is gone then he comes in