Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs, not dismissing them.... But they struggled with us when we didn't have our key WR and didn't even pull ahead till VD left...... I'm more confident that this time we will show a stronger showing

I will say this though..... I live down here in Char..... If the weather next week is like today then it's gonna be a foggy ass game.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The usual suspects who couldn't wait to sh1t on Kaep any chance they got need to come here and atone. Dude is the best playoff QB we've had since Young. Unbelievable composure when it matters the most. Did it against the Falcons, was a few yards away from doing it against the Ravens, and now did it against GB, all on the road.

I'm pretty confident about next week. Our offense has been clicking through December and our passing game wasn't nowhere as good as it is now. Hopefully the Saints come through with the upset so we get one last game in Candlestick for the Super Bowl :blessed:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Relax with the panic brehs. Wild card teams win the SB all the time. Ravens last year, the Giants before that. Six of the last 8 SB winners were wild card teams. Not saying we're a lock for a run but winning the division doesn't ensure anything.
Said this after the Carolina loss. We've been 7-1 since with 6 wins in a row. Hottest team in the league. This is the same narrative the last two SB winners rode through :manny:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
The usual suspects who couldn't wait to sh1t on Kaep any chance they got need to come here and atone. Dude is the best playoff QB we've had since Young. Unbelievable composure when it matters the most. Did it against the Falcons, was a few yards away from doing it against the Ravens, and now did it against GB, all on the road.

I'm pretty confident about next week. Our offense has been clicking through December and our passing game wasn't nowhere as good as it is now. Hopefully the Saints come through with the upset so we get one last game in Candlestick for the Super Bowl :blessed:
i shytted on kaep only cuz i knew he could be better...the nikka has sooooooooooooo much room for improvement but the clutch play he's been having lately really makes me proud of him :to:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
kaep was pretty ass with passing, now Im giving to cut him some slack cuz of weather and WRs being held a bit, but it is what is

he was a beast with those legs tho :manny:

either way I dont really care as long as we win.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Great W again today :ahh:

hate looking ahead, but looks like our schedule rotation for next season is AFC West and NFC EAST with strength of schedule games being the Saints (2nd place NFC south) and the Bears (2nd place NFC north). Wonder who we'll open with at the new stick. :patrice:

Daps
Gotta say, we don't win this game without Colin
Loved his play today, wasn't a great passing game, but he really came through in the clutch time and time again just like last years playoffs

Gotta say I'm very confident we can beat Carolona, we shut their offense down before, got motivation for revenge and this time well have Crabtree who's playing great

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets c what skip has 2 c bout colin clutch gene in this game :lolbron:

f anythin else past few games will b huge fo this kids confidence :shaq: .. and thats the shxt which has held him back mo then anythin else this year wit his pass n run :stopitslime:

the mental shxt i feel was gettin2 him .. but timin couldnt b better :takedat: and he wont shy against the challenge of takin on cam :clap: :obama:

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
SPLIT-THE-UPRIGHTS.gif

So close to losing, brehs. But congratulations either way.