Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Just happens that way.

We played NYG in SF 3 times in a row, even though one of the times was a playoff game.

I think it should always alternate though. If last time you played a team it was in their house, the next time you play them it should be in yours. Regular season only though
We were gonna play whoever finished in the same spot we did in the NFC South. If Carolina would have lost to the Saints then we would be playing Carolina instead of New Orleans. Its the same reason we're playing Kansas City next year.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
early reports suggest that los isn't expected to play sunday

he hasn't been great lately, but if los can't go i'll be that much more worried about the secondary. wright and cox are gonna have to really step up

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
early reports suggest that los isn't expected to play sunday

he hasn't been great lately, but if los can't go i'll be that much more worried about the secondary. wright and cox are gonna have to really step up

Secondary will get roasted with or without him. We're going to need to get a shytload of pressure on Rogers and make his life miserable.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secondary will get roasted with or without him. We're going to need to get a shytload of pressure on Rogers and make his life miserable.

yeah and that pressure hasn't really been there these past couple of games

i still think we'll end up getting the W since GB's defense can't stop anybody but it's gonna be closer than it was last time imo. i can even see us playing from behind most of this game

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
yeah and that pressure hasn't really been there these past couple of games

i still think we'll end up getting the W since GB's defense can't stop anybody but it's gonna be closer than it was last time imo. i can even see us playing from behind most of this game

We beat them by 6 in week 1. I don't know how much closer it can get...

Daps
We were gonna play whoever finished in the same spot we did in the NFC South. If Carolina would have lost to the Saints then we would be playing Carolina instead of New Orleans. Its the same reason we're playing Kansas City next year.

Nah, your missing the point of his question.

It was why do we play them in their stadium 3 times in a row.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think they got a late td, the game wasnt as close as the final score indicated

plus thats not even the same team the niners are facing, finley and mathews wont play

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my score prediction is 30-28 niners :manny:

just my guess but i can see us having a slow start kinda like the 2012 title game against ATL, falling behind by 2 scores and clawing our way back

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that game was close til the very end.

They overtook the lead in the 4th quarter.
i'll trust you, i honestly dont remember. maybe im thinking about the playoff game last year

its gonna be a tough game but the niners have to start fast, im really intrigued how there going to play defense

Daps
i'll trust you, i honestly dont remember. maybe im thinking about the playoff game last year

its gonna be a tough game but the niners have to start fast, im really intrigued how there going to play defense

Yeah, you're thinking playoffs last year. We were up 21 and GB made it look closer at the end

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yeah I had a bad feeling when there was no news about los MRI result yesterday. los is actually pretty good in the slot and he had halves last year and this year when he'd shut down guys like welker or nelson, at least for a half.
plus los stop fukking around and did real well last year in the offs

big loss if he cant go imo. wright better be ready

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we all know that getting pressure on aaron is key, but this stat right here puts it into perspective

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Nah, your missing the point of his question.

It was why do we play them in their stadium 3 times in a row.

I understand. My point was, we were going to play whoever finished in the same spot we did in the NFC south in their stadium. So, that game was always an away game. It just happens to be the Saints again because they finished 2nd like we did. Just as easily could've been the away at Carolina had Carolina not won their last 2 games.

As far as the previous years, last year we played the NFC south same place finisher away (Saints) and this year we played the whole NFC South.

After next year, we won't be scheduled to play the Saints again until 2016 and that will be in Santa Clara (:wtb:), but we will possibly play them again in 2015 if we finish in the same position, as we play the NFC South same place winner again. That will be a home game, though.