Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I got a feeling the Skins are gonna go after Greg Roman.

They probably think he could get a lot out of RG3 and he style of play

:blessed:

I think I'm done with Roman. He's not bad by any means but he's just too damn bipolar and weird with his playcalling. Unless he unleashes some :krs: shyt on the playoffs (and we win), I wouldn't be mad at all if some teams makes him their HC.

Now, if we do end up with a new OC, we better hire a guy that is gonna take full advantage of all our talent.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Either roman or the hawks o-cord
actually I doubt that happens, both of them are conservative and run game-based, but do skins even want to be run-based now ? both of these dudes enjoy having a great d that can bail out multiple 3 and outs. in washington tho...not so much

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im actually warming up to Roman during recent set of games. there are still calls that make me go :mindblown: like that outside run with dixon, but we're on a right track. I wouldnt care if he leaves, but I think the last few games hes been solid at least.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
some negativity here, if you dont like criticism of your fav players, time to close ears and stick head into sand :laugh:

VD. something has to be done about those hands man. this guy is an all-pro athlete and all-around TE but his hands arent reliable. he shouldnt be given jumpballs and even one on one if he doesnt have separation theres little chance he makes a catch
Kaep. good game but with all these weapons still lots of work to do. accuracy is starting to concern me, those short passes need to be on point more, and reads starting to concern me. with all these weapons now folks are wide open a lot, no need to force it to quan when VD and crabs are WIDE OPEN. if kaep hits all the guys who are wide open yesterday we run away with the game
Crabs. I get hes wide open and kaep doesnt see him is frustrating, but tone it down breh
Dawson. cannot miss chip shots like this.
Brock. poor coverage game all around yesterday
Whitner and Reid have been whiffing a lot in last few games

(ok to open ears now)
beasts-
Navorro. Monster season and at this point the heart of defense, what else can you say ?
Boldin- resign this guy now, dont care about $. we wont get a WR anywhere near him in draft, and even if we do we wont develop him till like three years down the road.
Patton- huge catch in double coverage, even tho he fukked up earlier, this was a huge step in building rapport with Kaep
Staley- secret weapon in pass game

Daps
Im actually warming up to Roman during recent set of games. there are still calls that make me go :mindblown: like that outside run with dixon, but we're on a right track. I wouldnt care if he leaves, but I think the last few games hes been solid at least.

Anyone who wants Roman gone is crazy.

The guy has had too much success to throw it all away.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
im not even sure who harbaugh would hire to replace him but i dont think he will be a hot comodity, he wasnt last year
yea while Im not a big fan of roman, it COULD be much worse...hostler and raye :sadbron:
roman is average-ish

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
so 2014 opponents are out and we play NO again, in NO AGAIN ? :wtf: thats 3 years in a row

Home

Arizona

St. Louis

Seattle

Philadelphia

Washington

Kansas City

San Diego

Chicago

Away

Arizona

St. Louis

Seattle

Dallas

N.Y. Giants

Denver

Oakland

New Orleans

Daps
still dont get how we can get NO at their place 3 times in a row :smh:

Just happens that way.

We played NYG in SF 3 times in a row, even though one of the times was a playoff game.

I think it should always alternate though. If last time you played a team it was in their house, the next time you play them it should be in yours. Regular season only though