Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
Could be a tough game, hate that it's away but to me that's never an excuse.

Their defense is garbage, our defense been playing well, I got a feeling the old addage of turnover battle winner wins the game here

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Could be a tough game, hate that it's away but to me that's never an excuse.

Their defense is garbage, our defense been playing well, I got a feeling the old addage of turnover battle winner wins the game here

We stand zero chance of winning... even at home. Good luck in the divisional round. It'll be a semi-bye week with a final score of 34-24, Niners.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I see what you're tryna do breh :pachaha: It didnt work last year and it wont work this year.

I'm dead serious waryaa. No way in hell Green Bay is winning. I'm enjoying the ride since the Pack aren't supposed to be here but it will end at home to the same team that knocked us out last year.

Kaep will have another historic day and Gore will have 150 yards rushing. The defense can not get stops. I think Rodgers will put together drives and Starks/Lacy will prove more formidable than Week 1 but it's not going to be enough.

No chance. Zilch. Nadda. I wish we pulled NOLA in the Wild Card.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dead serious waryaa. No way in hell Green Bay is winning. I'm enjoying the ride since the Pack aren't supposed to be here but it will end at home to the same team that knocked us out last year.

Kaep will have another historic day and Gore will have 150 yards rushing. The defense can not get stops. I think Rodgers will put together drives and Starks/Lacy will prove more formidable than Week 1 but it's not going to be enough.

No chance. Zilch. Nadda. I wish we pulled NOLA in the Wild Card.
mathews playing?

Daps
He's done. He injured the same thumb twice and had surgery again on it. No point playing with a club.

NFL is a funny game, and if we learned anything momentum means a fukking lot in the playoffs.

I think we got a lot of momentum, but so do you guys.

I do think we are much better on paper. But I see somehow we probably lose this game. Just a weird feeling, hope i`m dead wrong.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think we are much better on paper. But I see somehow we probably lose this game. Just a weird feeling, hope i`m dead wrong.
if its a snow game the niners are basically playing with one hand behind their back

hopefully its just cold

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Rodgers will put up at least 300 on our secondary don't like the way our pass rush has looked lately unless we blitz were not getting there with our front and we've been running a lot of different stunts too ...I can imagine Capers will try a variation of what he did the first game ..Roman needs to put together a good game plan today we really missed Bruce Miller today especially on short yardage

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodgers will put up at least 300 on our secondary don't like the way our pass rush has looked lately unless we blitz were not getting there with our front and we've been running a lot of different stunts too ...I can imagine Capers will try a variation of what he did the first game ..Roman needs to put together a good game plan today we really missed Bruce Miller today especially on short yardage
it wouldnt of mattered, the o-line was getting their azzes handed to them by az's number 1 ranked run defense

thankfully gb has a soft defense

niners pass rush has looked like sh!t, kinda like last year going into the playoffs. aldon hasnt done much the past couple of games

Daps
if its a snow game the niners are basically playing with one hand behind their back

hopefully its just cold

shyt i`d prefer a fukking snow game.

That handicaps GB more than it does us.

I just hope Frank can turn it on for one last run these playoffs. We know the defense is gonna ball out, but a solid running game paired with the defense will carry us. If the running game isn't there I see it being a short lived run for us

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i`d prefer a fukking snow game.

That handicaps GB more than it does us.

I just hope Frank can turn it on for one last run these playoffs. We know the defense is gonna ball out, but a solid running game paired with the defense will carry us. If the running game isn't there I see it being a short lived run for us

what happened today wasnt franks fault, there was literally nothing. gb is going to have to choose whether there stopping the run or pass because they cant stop both. either way kaep is going to have to win this game, his two best nfl games are against gb. im really excited in kaeps faith in quentin, quentin dropped one third down and caught the other one to seal the game. quentin will be very important, they need another weapon