Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'ma be honest brehs. I'm kinda shook going to Lambeau.

The Packers were motivated as fukk to beat us in week 1 to avenge last year loses and they almos pulled it off. Now they get us at their home, and with Rodgers back :whoa:

Dont get me wrong, if we play at our potential we get the W, I don't doubt that. But we have been so fukking inconsistent on O and Roman is such a weirdo with his playcalling that this game screams "upset" for GB :damn:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
meh the only thing Im a bit worried about is weather and lambeau factor. packers D is swiss cheese
it'll be a close game, but I think we should win.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
meh the only thing Im a bit worried about is weather and lambeau factor. packers D is swiss cheese
it'll be a close game, but I think we should win.
We should be able to run the ball a lot better. Week 1 they sold out to stop the run; I doubt they do again since it resulted in a career day for Kap and Boldin.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a little worried but we know how to beat them. Their D is terrible. Their O is good, but we have stopped it before. I can see Rogers picking our corners apart though. :damn:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I'm a little worried but we know how to beat them. Their D is terrible. Their O is good, but we have stopped it before. I can see Rogers picking our corners apart though. :damn:

Yeah... What's concerning is that we've given up 755 passing yards these last 2 games.
Los looked like he pulled a hammy, so he probably won't play which means Wright covers the slot in 3 receive sets.
I guess Morris becomes our 4th cb in this situation.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah... What's concerning is that we've given up 755 passing yards these last 2 games.
Los looked like he pulled a hammy, so he probably won't play which means Wright covers the slot in 3 receive sets.

That's why we can't get away from running the ball. We gotta keep our D fresh.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Packers defense is trash as long as we don't make mistakes on offense we should be fine. Our defense has to show up too Palmer and Ryan throwing for all them yards is a big deal. Rodgers aka black jesus could have his way with our defense if we aren't careful :sadcam:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
los out is pretty huge actually :sadbron:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Last time they played GB they didn't have Crabs and Hunter, and Boldin went OFF.
This time, there's no stacking the box against Kap/Gore, and no double teaming the Niners' WRs.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What y'all brehs scared of? We were built to beat teams with high power passing attacks and always play them well. We struggle with teams with great run games and great D( see: Carolina).

That Packers D is trash and I can see Kaep having a huge game again like week 1.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time they played GB they didn't have Crabs and Hunter, and Boldin went OFF.
This time, there's no stacking the box against Kap/Gore, and no double teaming the Niners' WRs.
is going to be pretty interesting how they attack the niners, in the playoff game they forced kaep to beat them and he did and in the season opener they took away kaeps runs and he just stripped them apart quan

i really have no idea what there going to do, is that azz olb playing? i forget his name

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
with los its baiscally an MRI call looks like it. unless its a serious injury I can see him playing, he says he feels ok.