Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really hope they actually give patton a real look this week, he needs some catches to boost up his confidence

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
i really hope they actually give patton a real look this week, he needs some catches to boost up his confidence
I mean...he ran routes on 14 pass plays last game (in comparison quan crabs and vd had about 25 each)...and I dont think kaep ever even considered him :manny:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I haven't seen Patton do shyt during the regular season, tho.
Osgood is playing like a man who's trying to eat.
He's also a bigger target, which Kap seem to appreciate.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a niner fan but didn't patton explode a for a game or two at the beginning of the season?

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not a niner fan but didn't patton explode a for a game or two at the beginning of the season?

I remember him having a good game too, but it was during the preseason, against second string defenses. shyt, Lavelle Hawkins has a monster game as all against the Chargers.
Patton has been riding that preseason game ever since, but hasn't produced in the regular season.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
no. he has 1 catch for zero yards

its kinda funny how we keep drafting these short, small quick guys who'd play well in the slot and slant offense and then have them run regular routes in our offense that is allergic to short slant/screen shyt

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I mean, patton was injured. osgood and him have the same name number of catches - 1 :heh:

osgood couldnt even get PT on the jags :scusthov: hence why Im not impressed. dude is 33 years old...someone like baldwin is 23, at least

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Iupati, VD, Staley, Justin, Willis, Bowman, Brooks, Gore are your 2013 49ers Pro Bowlers :blessed:

really surprised Iupati made the list, dude missed a lot of the season and wasnt having a good one by his standards :manny:
wish Q made it