Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Niner brehs I have a bunch of respect for Jimmy Harbs. Im a Pac 12 fan and always loved watching his Stanford teams. But don't y'all nikkas get tired of see this?

Harbaugh.gif
I personally love it. Cause 9 times out of 10, I'm having the same exact reation

I get sick of coaches on some "it wasn't the refs fault. We don't argue calls." Type shyt

Nah fukk that. "That was a bullshyt call and I'll tell your mother that shyt and it cost us the game" gets much respect from me.

Like how he handed out super rings for last year for that bs call. Let your team know you riding for them

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Niner brehs I have a bunch of respect for Jimmy Harbs. Im a Pac 12 fan and always loved watching his Stanford teams. But don't y'all nikkas get tired of see this?

Harbaugh.gif
this is a part of how Harbs keeps the team together tho.
he has that the world is against us all mentality and the team rallies behind him.
thats just his MO, he wont ever publicly shyt on a player or throw him under the bus, ie like Coughlin
I hear at practice and in-house he lets them dudes have it.

I dont think he himself believes every call is wrong against the Niners, he just does everything to win by any means.
personally, I dont like his whining, but I understand what hes doing, and it's working...and as it's working I dont care how he looks :manny:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I personally love it. Cause 9 times out of 10, I'm having the same exact reation

I get sick of coaches on some "it wasn't the refs fault. We don't argue calls." Type shyt

Nah fukk that. "That was a bullshyt call and I'll tell your mother that shyt and it cost us the game" gets much respect from me.

Like how he handed out super rings for last year for that bs call. Let your team know you riding for them
Sho breh. i actually felt his pain in that SB. The blatant holding on the Jacoby Jones KR that wasn't called was :wow:. Then that infamous Jimmy Smith (?) hold on that Crabtree fade route. Just wanted to see how 9ers fans felt about always seeing Jim act like that.

this is a part of how Harbs keeps the team together tho.
he has that the world is against us all mentality and the team rallies behind him.
thats just his MO, he wont ever publicly shyt on a player or throw him under the bus, ie like Coughlin
I hear at practice and in-house he lets them dudes have it.

I dont think he himself believes every call is wrong against the Niners, he just does everything to win by any means.
personally, I dont like his whining, but I understand what hes doing, and it's working...and as it's working I dont care how he looks :manny:
I gotchu bro. I personally don't know how I would feel if Chip was doing this :yeshrug:But if that shyt is working for Harbs, then much respect to him breh.

:salute:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Its kind of a shock to everyone. He's been inactive for almost every game this year. The rumor early in the year is that his pass blocking was terrible, and that was the reason. But at this point something must be wrong. Maybe he's hurt. He was beasting in the preseason, and I'll think he'll be the eventual heir to Marshawn. I think Turbin is a career backup.

I disagree, it's Lynch is an iron man, but I expect Turbin to get more carries next year.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
tukuafu is just a body imo...we'll miss bruce a lot when a solid block is needed.

btw anyone find it funny that the moment we let go of mike thomas he gets AFC defensive player of the week ? :dead:
cooper. now thomas. who else ? :lolbron:

It's funny and sad because had we kept Cooper we wouldn't be scrambling in the draft for a CB class that is not as strong as people make it seem and well I'm happy for Mike Thomas.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and apparently we just did. welp. maybe john baldwin will get more looks now or something

doubt it

patton is the 3rd WR in 3WR sets and osgood has the #4 spot. unless another injury happens, baldwin won't touch the field

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
doubt it

patton is the 3rd WR in 3WR sets and osgood has the #4 spot. unless another injury happens, baldwin won't touch the field
the only reason osgood is the #4 WR is because of special teams. our coaches love the swiss army knife thing.

I dunno, feels like we havent given baldwin a fair shot, dude is a BIG target. crabs boldin baldwin patton is way more convincing to me than putting osgood in there.
*shrugs* it is what it is tho...

• Dap
Reactions: dza