Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Same here :whoa:

Gottta take care of business today. Candlestick deserves a Niner win tonight.
Honestly, I expect a big win. The Stick is gonna be rockin, the Legends are gonna be there, Kaep always shows out on Monday night...this has the makings of a classic.

Last time Atlanta was in a game like this, they got run out of NOLA.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Candlestick has been the home of many, many amazing moments. One that I've always loved is the goal line stand against the Eagles in 01'. At that time the only way I could watch a Niners game was SNF or MNF (streams weren't an option then), but every once in a while, FoxSports (Latino) would broadcast a regular season game and some playoffs games.

December 22nd, I was glued to my TV watching this

:wow:

:lawd:

That's our old ass stadium :to:

PS: A couple of weeks later I was lucky enough to watch The Comeback II against the Giants. FoxSports was good to me that year :yes:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Candlestick has been the home of many, many amazing moments. One that I've always loved is the goal line stand against the Eagles in 01'. At that time the only way I could watch a Niners game was SNF or MNF (streams weren't an option then), but every once in a while, FoxSports (Latino) would broadcast a regular season game and some playoffs games.

December 22nd, I was glued to my TV watching this

:wow:

:lawd:

That's our old ass stadium :to:

PS: A couple of weeks later I was lucky enough to watch The Comeback II against the Giants. FoxSports was good to me that year :yes:

this the one I wanted to talk about, was at the game. it was either monday night or sat night, cant remember

I was going absolutely apeshyt when derek got that pick. prolly my favorite goal line stand in the last decade or so, the only one that comes close is the stand against the ravens on thanksgiving couple of years back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't get ahead of ourselves here brehs.. I'm not worried about next week, we need to put in a good performance tonight. We often play down to competition for t least the first half of these games. Falcons still have some talent. Don't fukk around.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
If we somehow win the West, this might be the biggest L the Seahawks take in franchise history after all the shyt they've talked all year.

Tomorrow might not be the last game at the Stick
:gladbron:

I was telling people this today...its a BIG if..but man...IF it does happen...the amount of shyt i will talk to them bytch ass Seahawk fans :banderas:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Bowman pick six got me thinking about another pick six at the Stick against the Falcons. It was the prestream era and I was listening to the game on online radio. Jason Webster picked Chandelier and took it back 70 yards. Anyone remember that TD?

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Low Key, the running game last night was great. Both fullbacks filled in nicely for Bruce as far as the running game went. Kaep didn't check down to the fullbacks any in the passing game, but I'm not too worried about that.

McDonald, though...wtf?!? Fortunately (or unfortunately) for him, our TE's yesterday didn't do anything, so he has a chance at redemption...but gawt damnit, man...we need better production from our #2 TE's offensively. He was good in the blocking game, though.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Niner brehs I have a bunch of respect for Jimmy Harbs. Im a Pac 12 fan and always loved watching his Stanford teams. But don't y'all nikkas get tired of see this?

Harbaugh.gif