Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
he turned down 4 mil a year in baltimore...we'll have to give him at least 2 year, 6 per...which is kinda pushing it, but I heard maiocco say coaches love the guy

Daps
he turned down 4 mil a year in baltimore...we'll have to give him at least 2 year, 6 per...which is kinda pushing it, but I heard maiocco say coaches love the guy

Yea, you can tell he is cut from that Harbaugh cloth.

But it's gotta be a good deal if we keep em, dude got a ring already so i`m sure he`d rather just take the best money offer

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yea, you can tell he is cut from that Harbaugh cloth.

But it's gotta be a good deal if we keep em, dude got a ring already so i`m sure he`d rather just take the best money offer
hey acting purely by my heart, I'd pay him that money. guys hands, toughness and heart are gold. hes type of player youd wanna go to war with.

unfortunately the cap is a bytch

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah he turned down a paycut in bmore but who's gonna offer him 6 million a year on the open market? most teams that don't have that kind of cap space to offer an "old" WR that much money

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yeah he turned down a paycut in bmore but who's gonna offer him 6 million a year on the open market? most teams that don't have that kind of cap space to offer an "old" WR that much money
:manny: teams who lack a big WR and who have enough cap money to pay him for 1-2 years and try to win now ? like seattle :scusthov:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: teams who lack a big WR and who have enough cap money to pay him for 1-2 years and try to win now ? like seattle :scusthov:

breh if u think our cap situation looks bleak, seattle's is worse. they've drafted very well recently but at the same time they've also given out a lot of bad deals and overspent in free agency. plus they'll have a lot of key free agents in the offseason they'll try to keep. quan more than likely won't be on their radar

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
breh if u think our cap situation looks bleak, seattle's is worse. they've drafted very well recently but at the same time they've also given out a lot of bad deals and overspent in free agency. plus they'll have a lot of key free agents in the offseason they'll try to keep. quan more than likely won't be on their radar
I agree they wont be In on quan but :heh: to the rest

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got some decisions to make, but they are fine cap-wise. Rice will be gone miller will restructure.

my point is that y'all won't have the cap flexibility like y'all did in the last offseason to go after quan. y'all will prolly end up drafting a WR within the first 4 rounds