Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else feel this franchise is in a real fragile state? I`m not saying at the moment they are, but you think about Gore eventually falling off, and the overall mystery of our QB status and complete lack of WR targets, it dawned on me.

We're on shaky ground.

Thankfully our defense is very good and will be for a while as we have true stars and young talent all around, but on offense we could be bad for a long time.

The RB position has regressed this year as Hunter isn't doing anything and neither is LMJ, so that once promising duo looks shaky.

The QB position is completely disappointing and I don't know if Kaep is the future of the franchise.

The WR position is bad as it is now, and Boldin is a FA and Crabtree is UFA after 2014.

Line is the only area of the offense I feel good about, line and Vernon

I'm not worried, this team is loaded with picks the next couple of years

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I guess he'll be back for Seattle or maybe the Tampa game?

Snyder :sadcam:

Anyone else feel this franchise is in a real fragile state? I`m not saying at the moment they are, but you think about Gore eventually falling off, and the overall mystery of our QB status and complete lack of WR targets, it dawned on me.

We're on shaky ground.

Thankfully our defense is very good and will be for a while as we have true stars and young talent all around, but on offense we could be bad for a long time.

The RB position has regressed this year as Hunter isn't doing anything and neither is LMJ, so that once promising duo looks shaky.

The QB position is completely disappointing and I don't know if Kaep is the future of the franchise.

The WR position is bad as it is now, and Boldin is a FA and Crabtree is UFA after 2014.

Line is the only area of the offense I feel good about, line and Vernon

Nope, not worried at all to be honest. I need 2 BAD seasons (this isn't even a bad one to be honest, at least not yet) to throw a red flag. We still have ton of draft picks, Kaep is in his 1st full year as a starter for christ sakes (and being coached by a great QB developer like Harbs) and as you said, defense will hold us down for a while. You are looking like 2-3 years down the line and acting like in the NFL you can't turn things around in a couple on months.

Just settle down breh, it's not time to panic like that yet. Being worried is one thing - and we should, there are some major problems right now - but you took it to whole 'nother level with this "shaky ground" stuff:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching this monday night game and both teams are using picks to free up their wrs

roman

cough cough?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
BZXfzSuCQAAZ9IK.jpg

:mjpls:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
watching this monday night game and both teams are using picks to free up their wrs

roman

cough cough?
fukk roman. I will never forgive him not running Frankie during NFC championship game or the Superbowl final drive.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ginn has just as many TDs as anquan this year :deadrose:

if the offense still looks like this in december/january then roman can :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

and we didnt use ginn at all last year. used bum ass aj jenkins over him :snoop: along with shytting the bed on cooper, this year we face reality that our coaching staff isnt as good as we thought they were, at evaluating or utilizing talent....

Daps

It's so easy to blame the OC, they're replaceable.

But the reality is Roman got us to the NFC championship game in his first year and the SB in his second.

Who is replacing him? I don't like the blame the OC stuff, so many times people do that and the problems persist.

At the end of the day, the players make the plays.

Daps
and we didnt use ginn at all last year. used bum ass aj jenkins over him :snoop: along with shytting the bed on cooper, this year we face reality that our coaching staff isnt as good as we thought they were, at evaluating or utilizing talent....

I think we hit some big home runs with talent evaluation, and we also struck out swinging too.

I agree that we probably weren't as well managed as we thought

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Like I said before, there was no room for Ginn on the receiving corps. He was behind Moss, Manningham, and Crabtree as the 4th receiver.