Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We needed this win and all of sudden those remaining games look a lot tougher. We still will make the playoffs but we'll be on the road the whole time and fighting in a wildcard.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I always thought we'd be somewhere between 12-4 to 10-6 on the season, so this wasn't that much of a shock.
What was a shock is basically we can only score against good teams if we create turnovers or get good field position.

The game against Washington next week we should win along with the lambs game. After that we should have all of our offensive pieces back, but even then I'm not expecting a drastic change. Until Kaep starts seeing the whole field this is how our offense is going to look.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My goodness, I honestly hope we miss the playoffs, unless there's some huge surprise, we don't belong. I can't believe the only thing placing us ahead of the cardinals is our division record. NFC north, south, and west all got strong fights going for 1st and 2nd

Daps
My goodness, I honestly hope we miss the playoffs, unless there's some huge surprise, we don't belong. I can't believe the only thing placing us ahead of the cardinals is our division record. NFC north, south, and west all got strong fights going for 1st and 2nd

Bull fukking shyt, we belong.

Off fukking defense alone.

My dream is we beat Seattle in the playoffs in their stadium.

Do not shyt on us for this L, the fukking refs decided the bigger QB deserved it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bull fukking shyt, we belong.

Off fukking defense alone.

My dream is we beat Seattle in the playoffs in their stadium.

Do not shyt on us for this L, the fukking refs decided the bigger QB deserved it
this isn't just about this game, tho its the culmination. We are not beating Seattle in their house unless we simply luck up, we could possibly beat New Oreleans but I doubt it, Carolina is a bad matchup for us - those are the teams I think can make a serious run, Green Bay could possibly be a sleeper if they can hold on until Rodgers is back, in any case, we've beaten nobodies (aside from a meh GB) our run d is still garbage, our offense isn't clicking, our coaching has been suspect, IMO we don't pose a real threat to make it to the SB thus I don't feel we belong.

You can keep your dream of beating Seattle at home, that's a nice one to have, but nothing we've done this year points to that being reality

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense is playing unfukking real if we had any sort of passing game we'd be a 1 loss team. The defense and running game is basically the only reason why I think the niners can still make noise.

Not sure why they don't run more screens and they should have tried to run some play action on 1st down in the 2nd half. That four quarter was embarrassing.

I still think they'll make the offs, at this point I just want to get in and then who knows maybe they'll get hot knock on wood.

They'll have to go 10-6 to get in. Falcons and bucs should be Ws. The skins despite their awful defense will be a tough game, however, I can't see this team losing 3 in a row. Then there are our division foes. Offense hasn't did shyt against Seattle in 2 years don't expect that to change so this will be a loss. I could easily see the cards game being a loss as well. The lambs front four will give us trouble, but their O is awful in particular Clemens so I think the 9ers win.

Wins
Redskins
Rams
Bucs
Falcons

Losses
Seahawks
Cardinals

10-6. 6 seed against NFC north team.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Defense is playing unfukking real if we had any sort of passing game we'd be a 1 loss team. The defense and running game is basically the only reason why I think the niners can still make noise.

Not sure why they don't run more screens and they should have tried to run some play action on 1st down in the 2nd half. That four quarter was embarrassing.

I still think they'll make the offs, at this point I just want to get in and then who knows maybe they'll get hot knock on wood.

They'll have to go 10-6 to get in. Falcons and bucs should be Ws. The skins despite their awful defense will be a tough game, however, I can't see this team losing 3 in a row. Then there are our division foes. Offense hasn't did shyt against Seattle in 2 years don't expect that to change so this will be a loss. I could easily see the cards game being a loss as well. The lambs front four will give us trouble, but their O is awful in particular Clemens so I think the 9ers win.

Wins
Redskins
Rams
Bucs
Falcons

Losses
Seahawks
Cardinals

10-6. 6 seed against NFC north team.

I can see us losing 1 of those games, but not both. I REALLY can't see us losing to Arizona, tbh. Carson Palmer passed for 400 yards against Jacksonville, so take that with a grain of salt. That's the last game of the season, too, so we should be good to go on all cylinders by that time offensively. I'm not saying we blow them out or whatever, but I think we win in Arizona.

As far as the Seahawks, like I said, they haven't won in Candlestick since 2007. I think we can beat them in The City, but it'll have to basically be mistake free football and a commitment to run Frank 20 - 25 times that game.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Maiocco reported Iupati left on crutches brehs :sadcam:

We aint beating any good team with Snyder and Anthony Davis in pass protection. Run game will suffer too.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Maiocco reported Iupati left on crutches brehs :sadcam:

We aint beating any good team with Snyder and Anthony Davis in pass protection. Run game will suffer too.
well snyder wont play tackle...but yeah looks like the season slowly throwing itself into the bushes

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This game just left me like..
39226-SjqQ1gif-BYVv.gif

I don't trust Kap in a 2 minute offense :scusthov:

I'm not even mad about that "neck tackle" on Brees. I'm more mad at that bytch ass nikka who tackled the nikka on that fair catch..I literally SCREAMED at my tv with "WHY THE fukk U DO THAT U bytch ASS nikka?!? :pacspit:"

U nikkas have been giving so many passes for Kap for the longest time but right now this nikka done got exposed and is playing like a fukking back up. Which was EXACTLY what he WAS!....I was SO close to saying "put in fukking McCoy"...yeah i fukking said it...but i caught myself like :whoa:

But these next few weeks these nikkas better get their shyt together..I swear :aicmon:

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Man this is crazy, I never though Crabtree was that valuable to us. If we improve when dude returns, I expect for him to hold us hostage contract wise
I would love to believe crabtree out is the root of our problems....

but Ive seen enough to know it aint...hope Im wrong.

even with crabs in we shat the bed in seattle last year...the offense was just never that good to begin with.
games against bad defenses that played soft while up a lot (falcons, ravens) fooled us.

this offense is a struggle offense in its core. we were able to take some teams by surprise last year with kaeps running ability and big throw ability they werent accustomed to.

this year the cats out of the bag. the problem is coaches arent doing shyt to fix it.they cant even fix the basic procedure of getting calls in.