Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wright is gambling ass corner but hes a hometown boy, so hopefully he plays like his life depended on him

unless one of our top 4 corners gets hurt or benched, i don't expect to see wright getting a lot of PT this year

when we cut los in the offseason wright could be an option to bring back for cheap next year since he can play inside and outside and he'll already have had experience in fangio's system. but for now he's just an insurance corner

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i havent seen a lot of wright, is he any good?

i think there going to draft two cbs in the first two rounds next draft, a safety as well

I liked him out of SC, but to me he's been pretty meh/ok in the pros. The niners do like him so maybe he'll surprise me and play well.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
unless one of our top 4 corners gets hurt or benched, i don't expect to see wright getting a lot of PT this year

when we cut los in the offseason wright could be an option to bring back for cheap next year since he can play inside and outside and he'll already have had experience in fangio's system. but for now he's just an insurance corner

I don't think we cut Los in the off season of he agrees to restructure his deal. He's been good this season.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't think we cut Los in the off season of he agrees to restructure his deal. He's been good this season.

Ehh Los is declining though, and I don't think he will take as drastic a paycut as I think he needs. He gets picked on, is declining as a tackler and doesn't have the speed to be a starting corner anymore.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Nah, i dont see it as that. Lions aint shyt. never have been and never will be. Cowboys are ass. Eagles suck even worse. And Steelers are a joke. Honestly the only way i can see us losing any more games from here on out is if our coach goes back to dumb ass play calling when we go full health. We have been running a true WCO since we dont have any deep threats at WR right now. That might change when Cobb and Jones are back. Top that off with a running game and D.

Well...there goes that prediction.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
still dont expect him back before hags game, prolly even after

barring any setbacks, crabs should be on track to return for the redskins game on 11/25 or the rams game on 12/1. i'd lean toward the rams game cuz i don't want crabs playing on FedEx Field :whoa:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CrabtreeTDDance.gif

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: