Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You see the combined record of teams Carolina beat? It's pretty sad.

NYG 2-6
Minnesota 1-7
St Louis 3-6
Tampa 0-8
Atlanta 2-6

8-33

Carolina is suspect to me. Color me unimpressed

Meh. If you wanna go there, the teams we've beaten have a combined record of 13-28. That ain't that impressive either. But regardless of that, Carolina plays tough defense and has very good run D. It's not gonna be an easy game at all, we better take advantage of the week off and beat their asses.

Daps
Meh. If you wanna go there, the teams we've beaten have a combined record of 13-28. That ain't that impressive either. But regardless of that, Carolina plays tough defense and has very good run D. It's not gonna be an easy game at all, we better take advantage of the week off and beat their asses.

Yeah, agreed, but we also go wins over

Green Bay 6-2
Cards 4-4

Those two teams alone go more wins than their 5 teams beaten alone

Daps
I`ve said it before and i`ll say it again

Seattle isn't as good as they seem, they may still be better than us but that offense aint shyt to be worried about.

Outside of Seattle they're very vulnerable, only so long fake thugs can pretend. All these lucky bounces are sooner or later not gonna go there way

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I`ve said it before and i`ll say it again

Seattle isn't as good as they seem, they may still be better than us but that offense aint shyt to be worried about.

Outside of Seattle they're very vulnerable, only so long fake thugs can pretend. All these lucky bounces are sooner or later not gonna go there way

they're a shaky road team but if they keep racking up Ws and get the #1 seed, then it won't matter

the way seattle's stealing wins, it's looking like we'll have to run the table to win the division. every game from here on out is a must-win imo

Daps
they're a shaky road team but if they keep racking up Ws and get the #1 seed, then it won't matter

the way seattle's stealing wins, it's looking like we'll have to run the table to win the division. every game from here on out is a must-win imo

I`ll just laugh cause they`ll go to the SB and get blown out cause they`ll be on the road.

But I agree, we're gonna have to pull out some magic to win the division. I`d absolutely love to knock Seattle off in their own house, now that would be classic.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
also we're awful against mobile qb. russ still gives us nightmares I bet and cam is a beast. definitely concerned about our run d

if we can run and shut down their run= we win easily imo. if not- it will be a dogfight

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we signed nnamdi for basically nothing and in the end, that's exactly what he gave us: basically nothing :manny:

hindsight is 20/20 but who would've guessed back in august that midway thru the season marcus cooper would be playing like a probowler and nnamdi would be getting cut again?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
still think he was fine in coverage. but those missed tackles hurt us. oh well :manny:
him ending up blocking cooper was prolly the last straw, ironically enough