Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
I don't know if it's all his fault. Probably a combination of the play calling and Kap just not looking his direction. He got hurt during the Rams game, right? So right before we hit our stride he got hurt.

Funny thing is in pre-season Kaep expressed a lot of trust in the guy, it just didn't translate to regular season.

I just find it tough to get excited because with Crab/Ham coming back he would be the 5th option at best.

VD
Boldin
Crab
Ham
Patton/Williams/McDonald

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Funny thing is in pre-season Kaep expressed a lot of trust in the guy, it just didn't translate to regular season.

I just find it tough to get excited because with Crab/Ham coming back he would be the 5th option at best.

VD
Boldin
Crab
Ham
Patton/Williams/McDonald
I agree, but at least it gives us some depth and we've seen in the preseason he can make plays. I'm just hoping that he gets 1 on 1 coverage when he's in and can beat it. He was a prolific pass catcher at LA Tech, no reason he can't be in the league.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i don't expect much from patton this year. at best, he'll be a #4 WR and targets for a #4 WR in this offense is basically non-existent

i do think he has a bright future here tho

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish I could be excited for this.

I had high hopes for QP, but he never got going and can't see him picking up the slack this late in the season.

the first game he became starter he broke his foot so that was a really bad break for him. i think he would of been decent but he still has a chance with crabs not coming back for at least a month

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the first game he became starter he broke his foot so that was a really bad break for him. i think he would of been decent but he still has a chance with crabs not coming back for at least a month
patton never started for us...

Daps
Well!!! I did I brehs!!! :banderas:

Just finalized my flight and copped my tickets to the game this Sunday!! Can't believe I finally get to go to a Niners home game!!! :ahh::lawd::to:

That's awesome man, enjoy it.

I know that feeling, I suggest you walk to Candlestick to really get the feel of it. Take the bus near there, but the locals will tell you the stop that brings you to the stadium, you walk about a mile.

It's surreal when you finally get to see the stadium, that big old mountain/hill and how it's basically right on the water, all those soggy fields make so much more sense.

Enjoy the city too, hit up the bars and definitely go to Fisherman's Wharf which I found to be a lot of fun. Take one of them little cruises out to the golden gate bridge, shyt is majestic.

Oh and come back with no voice, we're gonna need you out there.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
TO back ? :leon:

this panthers D is definitely something to be concerned about tho. I get the feeling we'll struggle to run early. roman must not abandon the run in any circumstances though