NULL
crabs today

hWEjTSs.jpg

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
like Ive said I think Niners are gonna take the same precaution with Crabs as they did with Kendall, but....

if we see Quan, Crabs, VD and Mario all on the same field at the same time while fully healthy :to:

Daps
like Ive said I think Niners are gonna take the same precaution with Crabs as they did with Kendall, but....

if we see Quan, Crabs, VD and Mario all on the same field at the same time while fully healthy :to:

It actually gives you a better feeling about the playoffs, like we could be getting healthy and just the right time to make a road playoff run

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
We are gonna have to go on the road. Seattle is just too damn lucky and unless the Saints bomb the rest of the way it ain't happening. I think with us getting healthy and some weapons back. We gonna be just fine. This team has deep playoff experience and I think we may pull it off.

Daps
We are gonna have to go on the road. Seattle is just too damn lucky and unless the Saints bomb the rest of the way it ain't happening. I think with us getting healthy and some weapons back. We gonna be just fine. This team has deep playoff experience and I think we may pull it off.

Call it crazy, but I think we gotta just go 6-2 again in the second half and we`ll win the west.

As long as 1 of them 2 isn't vs. Seattle.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call it crazy, but I think we gotta just go 6-2 again in the second half and we`ll win the west.

As long as 1 of them 2 isn't vs. Seattle.

i don't think 12 wins will be enough. seattle's only got 2 tough games left (vs NO, at SF). they could drop a trap game but i don't see it happening. worst case scenario, they go 13-3 imo.

the good thing is that we still control our own destiny. if we beat seattle and end up with the same record, we'll still win the division since we'll have a higher SOS. we gotta treat every game as a must win from here on out

Daps
i don't think 12 wins will be enough. seattle's only got 2 tough games left (vs NO, at SF). they could drop a trap game but i don't see it happening. worst case scenario, they go 13-3 imo.

the good thing is that we still control our own destiny. if we beat seattle and end up with the same record, we'll still win the division since we'll have a higher SOS. we gotta treat every game as a must win from here on out

Seattles bound to slip up, they simply aren't that great and are bound to lose a few of these close ones they been lucking out of.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Wish I could be excited for this.

I had high hopes for QP, but he never got going and can't see him picking up the slack this late in the season.
I don't know if it's all his fault. Probably a combination of the play calling and Kap just not looking his direction. He got hurt during the Rams game, right? So right before we hit our stride he got hurt.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't know if it's all his fault. Probably a combination of the play calling and Kap just not looking his direction. He got hurt during the Rams game, right? So right before we hit our stride he got hurt.
he dropped a ball right through his hand, but generally wasnt looked at

one thing Ill emphasize, even with all the WRs returning, Roman cannot forget we are run-first team. even if that means leaving some of the WRs and TEs without many looks.