Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
The Jets did us a huge favor by beating the Saints and Seattle is struggling with Tampa right now if we take care of biz we can end up with a top 2 seed and might end up with home field ..GB is the other team we gotta keep an eye on they have the easiest schedule out of us 4 but head to head we good

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
brooks would be better at pass rushing than tank or lemonier...

Brooks is a human battering ram, but Lemonier is a problem as well, he's def a great situational rusher.

Im cool with resigning Brown, as long as its not a fortune. hes been our best cb the last couple of years. we have so many corners hitting FA, we needed to keep someone in the future.

Yea, but I don't think we'll be able to afford him, teams tend to overpay for our guys. We need to draft 2 CB this year, one relatively early and one later.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The Jets did us a huge favor by beating the Saints and Seattle is struggling with Tampa right now if we take care of biz we can end up with a top 2 seed and might end up with home field ..GB is the other team we gotta keep an eye on they have the easiest schedule out of us 4 but head to head we good
the saints loss means nothing if seattle wins today tho. I wouldnt be worried about teams other the seahags right now. if we beat the saints we'll have an upper hand on almost any team in other divisions.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope Roman's watching this Bucs/Fags game. No excuse if he can't get us ready when we play em in a few weeks.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I trust maiocco more than Lancorfa. I doubt the niners bring back brown. Before the season started I read that they were more focused on extending cully than brown. Although that was before cully got hurt.

Too bad they let cooper go that kid has been beasting.

I could see them re-signing Brock. While releasing Rogers and letting brown go.

Next season it could be
Cully
Brock
Rookie CB
Wright- maiocco said he believed the niners have intentions on starting him next year

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I trust maiocco more than Lancorfa. I doubt the niners bring back brown. Before the season started I read that they were more focused on extending cully than brown. Although that was before cully got hurt.

Too bad they let cooper go that kid has been beasting.

I could see them re-signing Brock. While releasing Rogers and letting brown go.

Next season it could be
Cully
Brock
Rookie CB
Wright- maiocco said he believed the niners have intentions on starting him next year

i havent seen a lot of wright, is he any good?

i think there going to draft two cbs in the first two rounds next draft, a safety as well