Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brooks would be better at pass rushing than tank or lemonier...

brooks has more sacks but from what i've seen lemonier's been getting constant pressure on the QB since aldon went into rehab. i don't have access to PFF to compare their pass rush productivity. maybe you have it

as far as tank goes i can see him later in the season spelling ray on obvious passing downs, especially since ray will be at less than 100% the rest of the year. tank could be special if his game can translate to the pros

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
also...love how the FO basically trolled the NFL with aldon
prolly told him to check in rehab, on some we got easy games coming up shyt :laugh:

now we need him and hes back like cooked crack :blessed:

That joke was appropriate and inappropriate at the same time..... Don't ask me how! :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brooks would be better at pass rushing than tank or lemonier...

i like how they have brooks lined up over the center standing and blitzing, i think hes more effective that way

having tank coming off left end should give mcdonald some rest which he needs

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brooks has more sacks but from what i've seen lemonier's been getting constant pressure on the QB since aldon went into rehab. i don't have access to PFF to compare their pass rush productivity. maybe you have it

as far as tank goes i can see him later in the season spelling ray on obvious passing downs, especially since ray will be at less than 100% the rest of the year. tank could be special if his game can translate to the pros

lemoniers pass rush has been ok but as a whole the pass rush has suffered without aldon, i cant wait to see him back.

Daps
So at the midway point, and with the week off I decided to check some 49er stats. Interesting stuff here.

- Frank Gore leads the league with rushes of 20+ yards with 7 of them.
- We're #1 in rushing yards per games with 153
- We're #1 in rushing TD's with 15
- We're #31 in passing offense with 189 yards a games
- We're 6th in PPG allowed with 18.1
- LMJ has 7 carries this season, Bruce Miller has 4
- We have 2 players on pace to go for 1,000 yards receiving as both Davis and Bolden have over 500 yards after 8 games
- Aldon Smith leads the team in sacks with only 3 games played
- Phil Dawson is 0-2 in FG's of 50+ yards, but one was a silly free kick situation
- There is only 3 teams with a winning record left on the schedule.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jason la confora reported that the 49ers and tarell brown are close to an extension

i thought the team would let him walk but i don't have a problem with this at all, if it's true. he's been our most consistent db since harbs got here

Daps
jason la confora reported that the 49ers and tarell brown are close to an extension

i thought the team would let him walk but i don't have a problem with this at all, if it's true. he's been our most consistent db since harbs got here

Brown's probably our best CB, so i`m fine with this.

Brock stepping up too.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im cool with resigning Brown, as long as its not a fortune. hes been our best cb the last couple of years. we have so many corners hitting FA, we needed to keep someone in the future.