Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
I guess we are happy with the team as is, and I guess that makes sense, any position of need we could have traded for we have reinforcements that are coming back.

Yeah makes complete sense with the no trades, Manningham and Crabs are in the wings. Looks like Alchy Smith will be back soon too

Daps
:leon: Sidney Rice out

Can you wish Wilson gets that RGKnee-itis :guilty:

Honestly, who gives a fukk about Wilson? I really have no fear of the guy he is basically doing the game manager bit with a bit more excitement due to the scrambling.

I think Seattle really is badly over-rated, they are so much worse on the road that simply signifies the team isn't that great, they just have the best home field in all of sports

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Honestly, who gives a fukk about Wilson? I really have no fear of the guy he is basically doing the game manager bit with a bit more excitement due to the scrambling.

I think Seattle really is badly over-rated, they are so much worse on the road that simply signifies the team isn't that great, they just have the best home field in all of sports

In all fairness we may have the squash that not good on the road noise. At the end of the day their defense will keep them in every game and they are equipped to beat teams like us. Their corners and safeties are bigger than some teams linebackers and can cover and hit like freight trains. They are still vulnerable against the run and they are doing a bad job of protecting Russel Wilson. But they have a softer schedule than we do moving forward.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

They haven't looked too great on offense, I agree, but they're winning and that's all that matters..especially with us having to go to NO and especially if they get homefield. Dudes have our card pulled and we saw what a 7-9 Seattle did to the Saints at home three years ago

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
They haven't looked too great on offense, I agree, but they're winning and that's all that matters..especially with us having to go to NO and especially if they get homefield. Dudes have our card pulled and we saw what a 7-9 Seattle did to the Saints at home three years ago

The Seahawks are built for Playoff football and what's crazy is that they are not even using their biggest weapons enough.

Daps

Oh yeah, there's no way we beat them in Seattle, agreed.

They're winning on goofball shyt the majority of the time they're on the road. If they get home field they`ll be in the Super Bowl, but if we can wrestle the division away from them they'll be done once again

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harvin is inconsistent when he is healthy, which is not often.

I wouldn't be surprised if they finish the season without him due to another injury. This is a tough division for a soft slash player

I have to admit if the niners dont win at home vs them imma be fuking depressed

at least from the first game we know our defense can stop them, the offense better do something

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

at least from the first game we know our defense can stop them, the offense better do something

The Colts game gave us the blueprint to beat them. If we play a faster paced offense, they can be caught off guard and sent reeling. Plus, we gotta spam our cheat code Vernon Davis.

Daps

If we lose to them at home i`ll be disgusted.

Carolina, Houston and St Louis are all games they had no business in winning. Better teams close out those games.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Colts game gave us the blueprint to beat them. If we play a faster paced offense, they can be caught off guard and sent reeling. Plus, we gotta spam our cheat code Vernon Davis.

vernon hasnt been a factor in any of hawk games lately? is it the coverage or is he just being doubled because they dont respect the niners wrs?