Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
chill out brehs....gotta stand united. I think we back on track. Once we're back to full strength with Crabs and Manningham.... :banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
chill out brehs....gotta stand united. I think we back on track. Once we're back to full strength with Crabs and Manningham.... :banderas:

On my side all is cool breh, you see I treat all the fam like men and never lower myself to silly name calling. Nothing is even personal (honestly, it just be jokes)

Moving along, yes hopefully Manningham will come in strong and we remain healthy. Unbelievable we got a 2 week bye but hey, it is what it is!!!

I know the Panthers are a tough team but we need that as we get closer to that final showdown with the Seahawks.

Them fukkers need to drop some games though, people always wanna be PC and say "I wish no injuries on..." But fukk that.... At this point I wish someone would drop.... I really hate the Seahawks

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:camby:We've scored 30+ in all 6 wins and 30+ in 5 straight you can nitpick
go ahead and play the ostrich defense

I told this to lastemp last year and I will tell you this this year

just because we're winning, doesnt mean players are playing well. we scored tons of points, sure. how many of them are because of run game and defense ?

lastemp and that bryan dude were biased last year and told me I was nitpicking last season when I said alex wasnt playing well, while we were winning and alex was putting up best statistical season of his career. he told me I was nitpicking on culliver cuz he was burned several times in a laugher against the jets too..

now its you and others saying kaep is passing well because we're winning and refusing to hear facts.

neither of these is or was true

the whole "we won so Im gonna ignore everything because we won" is retarded as fukk

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the word 'nitpick' is so stupid too. makes paying attention to your team and being objective sound like a bad thing..

Daps
go ahead and play the ostrich defense

I told this to lastemp last year and I will tell you this this year

just because we're winning, doesnt mean players are playing well. we scored tons of points, sure. how many of them are because of run game and defense ?

lastemp and that bryan dude were biased last year and told me I was nitpicking last season when I said alex wasnt playing well, while we were winning and alex was putting up best statistical season of his career. he told me I was nitpicking on culliver cuz he was burned several times in a laugher against the jets too..

now its you and others saying kaep is passing well because we're winning and refusing to hear facts.

neither of these is or was true

the whole "we won so Im gonna ignore everything because we won" is retarded as fukk

I actually learned my lesson last year haha

For real though, i`m an optimist usually so I was on that shyt a lot, but you had us pegged in a lot of ways last year.

I`m with you on the team this year for the most part, i`m not totally impressed, but i`m happy that we're not struggling like we were in the early part of the year

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I actually learned my lesson last year haha

For real though, i`m an optimist usually so I was on that shyt a lot, but you had us pegged in a lot of ways last year.

I`m with you on the team this year for the most part, i`m not totally impressed, but i`m happy that we're not struggling like we were in the early part of the year
and Im not saying kaep is horrible or anything. he isnt holding us back and hes capable of playing like an elite qb in this league when hes on. all Ive said he wasnt that great in passing the ball so far this year after the first game :manny: this very well could change when mario (and hopefully crabs) return.

this team has some problems, I dont see why we need to sweep em under the rug after playing some bum teams. if kaep throws lead us to victories against panthers and saints I will be the first one jumping up and down and happy for him and for the team and will declare his passing slump over

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Ian rapoport reporting that boobie is on the trade block.

Makes sense since we're going to be getting a bunch of people back. Those roster spots have to come from somewhere and like I stated earlier, Gibson is expendable. He doesn't really add that much value to the team. PLUS, this is the last year of his contract and it was doubtful that the team was going to resign him.

That being said, I don't know if anybody will make a move for him. A 7th is the best we could hope for, and even then that might be too high for Dixon.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense since we're going to be getting a bunch of people back. Those roster spots have to come from somewhere and like I stated earlier, Gibson is expendable. He doesn't really add that much value to the team. PLUS, this is the last year of his contract and it was doubtful that the team was going to resign him.

That being said, I don't know if anybody will make a move for him. A 7th is the best we could hope for, and even then that might be too high for Dixon.

i think it's very possible somebody trades for dixon. there's a handful of teams out there that need an extra body at RB and u already know how baalke is with draft picks :heh:

it makes sense that the front office is trying to get creative at the trade deadline since we'll have to end up getting rid of 5-6 players in the next few weeks anyway

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
i think it's very possible somebody trades for dixon. there's a handful of teams out there that need an extra body at RB and u already know how baalke is with draft picks :heh:

it makes sense that the front office is trying to get creative at the trade deadline since we'll have to end up getting rid of 5-6 players in the next few weeks anyway

Yeah...It wouldn't surprise me if Baldwin, Williams, and Nnamdi are on the block, too.