Not being a slave to puzzy is one of the most liberating feelings

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
It's time to start unplugging dudes from The Matrix

You can take the red pill, and come follow me and my brethren and we can open to your eyes to the bullshyt that you've been taught about how this thing between men and women are supposed to work.

Or you can take the blue pill, and continue to be a misguided man, trying to please a woman only to fall short of her expectations and get done dirty everytime

We're only offering you the truth, nothing more.

The choice is yours brehs

Daps
it's interesting how when i say one thing i'm a man then the next minute i'm an angry woman or bytch according to some of you. maybe these are just the type of confusing mental games you play with girls who fall for your tactics.

this is a typical response for a woman, attack a man's manhood when he's making a valid point. he mentioned nothing about the interest of men but you felt the need to call him gay?
tell me how his point is valid. i'd like facts with credible sources to back them up not opinions.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's interesting how when i say one thing i'm a man then the next minute i'm an angry woman or bytch according to some of you. maybe these are just the type of confusing mental games you play with girls who fall for your tactics.

tell me how his point is valid. i'd like facts with credible sources to back them up not opinions

Ugly women and men in general have the same opinion on many things. You are one of the two.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!

tell me how his point is valid. i'd like facts with credible sources to back them up not opinions
you're the one who questioned it, tell me how it's not valid?

Daps
you can't argue the point, so i don't need sources to back it up. :myman:

so you tried to call me out without anything to back up what offended what you were claiming
when he's making a valid point
tell me how his point is valid with sources to back it up, and i will refute what you say if i feel it makes no sense. you're the one who started the conversation with me

Daps
Reppin
so you tried to call me out without anything to back up what offended what you were claiming
tell me how his point is valid with sources to back it up, and i will refute what you say if i feel it makes no sense. you're the one who started the conversation with me
you started the conversation with him, how about you argue against his point? better yet, how about you prove he's gay like you were trying to claim?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Those Hispanic snack cakes by Bimbo aren't all that. The cake part isn't sweet, like Hostess or Tastycakes or Little Debbie. The frosting is sweet but it's a de-sweetened dessert.

Daps
you started the conversation with him
and that is relevant to little ol you how?
how about you argue against his point?
if he requests so then i will tell him the issues i had with the statement. how about you provide me with those statistics instead of bringing up other people? your statement is a lot of him him him instead of "this expert said the value of p*ssy is at an all time high" :stopitslime:

how about you prove he's gay like you were trying to claim?
have you been accused of being gay a lot? you're really wrapped up in that part. in your first quote you seemed really angry at women. as if in the event a female poster said "penis isn't all that" i wouldn't have commented similar. such a comment sounds like the poster had alternative options.

the very reason i posted that specific comment because it had multiple interpretations. one being the gay one that you took about 10x more serious than intended with that anti-female bs, the second reason being you don't know something's value til you're without it. i would love to meet a straight prisoner who felt that way. in fact, most of the male ex-cons i know make it one of their first tasks after receiving freedom to get some vagina.

Daps
Reppin
and that is relevant to little ol you how?

if he requests so then i will tell him the issues i had with the statement. how about you provide me with those statistics instead of bringing up other people? your statement is a lot of him him him instead of "this expert said the value of p*ssy is at an all time high" :stopitslime:

have you been accused of being gay a lot? you're really wrapped up in that part. in your first quote you seemed really angry at women. as if in the event a female poster said "penis isn't all that" i wouldn't have commented similar. such a comment sounds like the poster had alternative options.

the very reason i posted that specific comment because it had multiple interpretations. one being the gay one that you took about 10x more serious than intended with that anti-female bs, the second reason being you don't know something's value til you're without it. i would love to meet a straight prisoner who felt that way. in fact, most of the male ex-cons i know make it one of their first tasks after receiving freedom to get some vagina.
fukk outta here with all this unnecessary babble. :what: none of this is related to the true premise of this argument. you made a outlandish judgmental remark with intentions of attacking his manhood. you don't have an argument against his point because you've never experienced p*ssy before to know the value of having it or not having it, i on the other hand have.