Not being a slave to puzzy is one of the most liberating feelings

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trick question but the answer is neither :dwillhuh:

she is an attention seeking whore by the time the 3rd payer has came around and will get it by any means neccisary because this is what she truely values :gladbron:

True True, I don't blame them though.

:mjpls:

flip the script.

If dumb ass females who you had no intention of smashing were throwing attention and money at you just in hopes that you may consider smashing, wouldnt you bask in it?

:mjpls:

That same female will spend money on a real dude who respects himself. :smugdraper:

Daps
water is for sale too but it is still free.if 10 dudes pay for p*ssy and you get it for free, who does the bytch value the most out of you guys?
the woman would value the paying customer but enjoy the guy she's giving it to for free.

it is not the water itself that is just for sale but added benefits of convenience, cleanliness and ease of access. I would hope that guys who paid for sex were getting added benefits that a guy wouldn't be getting from a gf or jo.

i know if i was sellin myself i'd be more open to requests than if i was just giving it away. if i was buying dick that'd better be some of the best dick and attached to a fine man. people really shouldn't complain about free stuff. if you're paying have all the standards in the world.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the woman would value the paying customer but enjoy the guy she's giving it to for free.

it is not the water itself that is just for sale but added benefits of convenience, cleanliness and ease of access. I would hope that guys who paid for sex were getting added benefits that a guy wouldn't be getting from a gf or jo.

i know if i was sellin myself i'd be more open to requests than if i was just giving it away. if i was buying dick that'd better be some of the best dick and attached to a fine man. people shouldn't complain about free stuff. if you're paying have all the standards in the world.

:rudy:

lemme be clear, im not talking about prostitution, im talking about tricking.

Daps
it isn't the same thing? what if I had a money limit the guy must trick on me before i sleep with him. then is it prostitution

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am a slave to p*ssy. I have an easy enough time getting it so I usually don't wet it, but when I don't know where my next meal is coming from I panic a little.

I spend on women. Nothing crazy: dinner, movies, a couple hunge for Christmas. I really can't think of a better usage for the funds. Would I be happier with a new pair of dress shoes?

I do other things in the day besides chase p*ssy but only because I have that scheduled already. Can't think of a higher priority.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a slave to p*ssy. I have an easy enough time getting it so I usually don't wet it, but when I don't know where my next meal is coming from I panic a little.

I spend on women. Nothing crazy: dinner, movies, a couple hunge for Christmas. I really can't think of a better usage for the funds. Would I be happier with a new pair of dress shoes?

I do other things in the day besides chase p*ssy but only because I have that scheduled already. Can't think of a higher priority.

Just know this. That same 40 bucks you spent on a female thinking it is nothing. 4 other dudes spent that same 40 the same week or less. That 160 dollars for her. This only applies if she is fine though.

:ohhh:

She should be spending on you.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Never been a slave to the puzzy..

Its not harder to obtain at all. You don't have to spend mony or much time.

If you look average to above average, has decent game or conversational skills. A car and an apt there is no reason you shouldn't be getting puzzy on a regular basis without taking a chick out to eat or spending bread

Daps
You must be a man are an ugly ass female to say somehting like that.

let me follow your logic.
tricking is paying for p*ssy.
prostitution is paying for p*ssy.
wouldn't that mean tricking was at least very similar to prostitution if not the same?

i point this out and that makes me a man or ugly? :usure: all i needed was a yes or a no for the previous quote

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me follow your logic.
tricking is paying for p*ssy.
prostitution is paying for p*ssy.
wouldn't that mean tricking was at least very similar to prostitution if not the same?

i point this out and that makes me a man or ugly? :usure: all i needed was a yes or a no for the previous quote

Tricking does not guarantee p*ssy. Pretty girls get tricked on all the time by dudes who dont even fukk. Tricking is paying for something that has not been formally offered.

Prostitution gurantees p*ssy. Puts a price tag on it and gives the John temporary ownership.

Get it? :what: