Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
True True, I don't blame them though.

:mjpls:

flip the script.

If dumb ass females who you had no intention of smashing were throwing attention and money at you just in hopes that you may consider smashing, wouldnt you bask in it?

:mjpls:

That same female will spend money on a real dude who respects himself. :smugdraper:

no @ that bolded as a man of integrity i have no reason to act out and invite these type of women into my life for such superficial things only to bring woes unto myself and them in the not to distant future because of my disregard of their mental stability :manny: those are the ways of a wench my friend

Daps
you're a man '
this gets old fast.
tumblr_libkfaVcGR1qemks1.gif

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no @ that bolded as a man of integrity i have no reason to act out and invite these type of women into my life for such superficial things only to bring woes unto myself and them in the not to distant future because of my disregard of their mental stability :manny: those are the ways of a wench my friend

woman don't have intergrity :pachaha:

killacal

Banned
Daps
its cause of the media

on damn near every show the woman is man handling the male like he's a little bytch

and he accepts it

so society finds it to be normal and follows :snoop:

Every movie has some hunk chasing some average middle aged white bytch :why:
Then these males grow up like brad pitt had to chase an average bytch I stand no chance better get to simpin and trickin :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
:mindblown:
have you been to prison before :usure:
this is a typical response for a woman, attack a man's manhood when he's making a valid point. he mentioned nothing about the interest of men but you felt the need to call him gay? you can't come up with an argument that defends why you feel it's not the most overvalued thing in the world? of course you can't, because men determine the value of p*ssy. y'all whole game is to convince men that your p*ssy should be highly valued in our lives to give you some importance to us, because you know that's the only thing you have to get our attention.