Not being a slave to puzzy is one of the most liberating feelings

Daps
I feel you...but at the same time...:mjpls:

There is a thin line between not being a slave to p*ssy and not having any options...:wow:

EDIT: I just read the OP. Hell no would I give up morals, principles, ect. By "slave to p*ssy" I am referring to nikkas that put real shyt aside and dedicate so much time in getting new bytches and managing old bytches...all in the name of getting p*ssy.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
There's not a day that goes by where I don't see a fine ass chick in the streets.

With that being said, I know they are in abundance, and it makes no sense for me to trip over one or any in that case.

Good men are in demand, fine ass women are in surplus.

It's stupid to ever simp. That's like standing outside the Apple Store to by an I-Pad on release date when they are overstocked. Because you want it first? lol. Why are you fighting to get somebody that will always be there? bytches will always be there.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's right you simps, dudes will give up their dignity, their morals, their money, their time, their sanity, their self respect all for maybe the hope of the most overvalued thing in the world.

You'll be amazed. Via gvoice I have access to a female friend of mine's texts and call.

shyt is disgusting. nikkas sound like damn clones. All offering happy hour saying good morning, calling her beautiful, texting excessively.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's right you simps, dudes will give up their dignity, their morals, their money, their time, their sanity, their self respect all for maybe the hope of the most overvalued thing in the world.
I mean the sh!t gives life. Whats more valuable than life?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
water is for sale too but it is still free.if 10 dudes pay for p*ssy and you get it for free, who does the bytch value the most out of you guys?

trick question but the answer is neither :dwillhuh:

she is an attention seeking whore by the time the 3rd payer has came around and will get it by any means neccisary because this is what she truely values :gladbron: