Not being a slave to puzzy is one of the most liberating feelings

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
T/S is a cornball and probably has Sent PM's promising the e-world to a bunch of women he will never interact with. OH WELL :manny:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
it's nothing for me to say
tumblr_lz07ioPpb61qagbzzo2_250.gif

Daps
fukk outta here with all this unnecessary babble. :what: none of this is related to the true premise of this argument. you made a outlandish judgmental remark with intentions of attacking his manhood. you don't have an argument against his point because you've never experienced p*ssy before to know the value of having it or not having it, i on the other hand have.

you haven't made a single necessary comment. i'm sure it wasn't related to the argument because i was answering the deflections you continued making. no shyt. how do you know if i've ever experienced p*ssy before? or are you just assuming things about me?

i'm done with this :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
you haven't made a single necessary comment. i'm sure it wasn't related to the argument because i was answering the deflections you continued making. no shyt. how do you know if i've ever experienced p*ssy before? or are you just assuming things about me?

i'm done with this :childplease:
the only deflections that occurred were the one's you dodged that was the base of the argument. you can't be done with something that never started. :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
not even for one of the baddest chick in your city? got her own money car crib all that and she spends her free time donating to childrens hospitals type broad

just every once in a while you know you just gotta "bend" to her will so to speak :leon: she just likes watching you squirm for shyts and giggles but at the end of the day you come home to something like this here in the middle

christina-milian-cameltoe-080709.jpg

and you dont have to share :youngsabo: whats stopping you but a sense of pride or ego?

Daaaamn, that camel toe is tremendous:deadrose::krs::krs:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He makes good points sometimes, but does anyone else feel like this dude is an angry queen? I mean damn, he comes off as one of those gay dudes with an attitude. Lookin at people like::usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low self-esteem will do that to you. Work on building yourself first before actually pursuing a woman with character. If you feel like you have to jump through hoops for anybody, whether if it's for a relationship or a job, you need to do some heavy self-evaluation. Nobody wants to be a koon or a simp. Don't fall victim to either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember it like it was yesterday. This woman convinced me to deal with only her and started acting an ass on me. I put up with it cause she was letting me fukk but one day I just had enough and I felt like I'd rather jack off get a quick nut and be done with it than put up with her bullshyt another moment longer even if it is guaranteed p*ssy. From that day forward I realized that p*ssy ain't worth the bullshyt most go through for it. It don't mean that much to me.