North Korea bout to get that *** kicked

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kim Jun=puppet......I find it hard to believe that an obese diabetic with man-crushes on 90's Bulls greats, not only runs the country....but the thought of him actually leading makes me :mindblown: but also :russ:

obama grew up in chicago, you dont think he stans those 90s bulls greats :pachaha:

thats my president :to:

edit: i'm aware this has nothing to do with the thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets look at it from a outsiders perspective

what reasons do the usa not want to go into nk?

well, soul korea is the most densely packed cities in the world and nk has enough ammo in the demilitarized zone to kill 20 mil sk's in the first hour of war

nk could nuke japan or fuk up and nuk itself

japans economy is already teetering and a war in the region would finish them off

the same goes for south koreas economy

the usa cant go in for those reasons, nk cant hurt the usa with their ammo

if the usa wanted a war with nk it would be over in days, those stealth bombers would render that country into nothing but could they stop a launch of a nuke?

i dont know

So basically you agree, the USA don't want it with N Korea...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
"You gon make oBOMBa catch a body like thaaaaat"
9xjzZ3U.png

:heh: After these strain of invasion movies, these hicks ready to bust down on some chinks

its gooks btw. chinks is chinese. japs is japan. gooks is korean. all equally offensive like the n-word.

i dont give a fuk tho what ppl call me. they gotta respect the clean whip, fitted clothes, and bad b-tch im smashing.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
its gooks btw. chinks is chinese. japs is japan. gooks is korean. all equally offensive like the n-word.
I was going to correct him earlier, but said fukk it. you know nikkas aint gon get it right no way.

Quick question tho being as you're asian, what's the slur for filipino? I know it's not flip right? cause I hear yall say it all the time. what is it?

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I find it hard to believe a lot of the information I read regarding North Korea. It could be all propoganda.

I hope everyone calms down because this will end in nuclear war.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
i was talking to my boy who is korean about this joint today. Basically Nkorea is on their sayien shyt and while seul and s korea is about their loot. Once N korea decides to invade seul, they'd be there in 45 mins tops. Plus they got their people so controlled by fear cats be worshiping them kim yong jongs. Fact is if anybody from north korea decides to get out, their whole family is dead, no questions asked.
- But if n korea decides to invade, us should be able to win off superior air power and technology. But if us is dumb enough trying to invade their spot and take over with our army its gonna be :whew: its gonna make afganastan look like a video game . shyts gonna be ugly. N korea gonna be looking at the us like :ufdup:

See this is what I'm saying. That statement is totally false. North Koreans can leave the country and many of them pass easily between former members of the Soviet Union. A few from the national football team even play in places like Japan and Switzerland

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Anti-Ballistic countermeasures....nikkas didn't have satellites and shyt in the 40's :childplease:

I'm usually not one for Pro-America propoganda...but sans nuke...N.Korea don't want it with the US....we wouldn't give them nikkas the same respect we gave the Middle East. There is a perception that they do crazy shyt in the name of nothing, instead of a God. China the only country seeing the US and its allies in total war. And we haven't seen total war since WWII

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
See this is what I'm saying. That statement is totally false. North Koreans can leave the country and many of them pass easily between former members of the Soviet Union. A few from the national football team even play in places like Japan and Switzerland

I'm just telling u what my boy said, first time I heard about it as well. It may be bullshyt, but some of the movies I've seen about the place made it sound believable.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

i dont give a fuk tho what ppl call me. they gotta respect the clean whip, fitted clothes, and bad b-tch im smashing.

I didn't know they had their own distinction :ohhh:. Ya learn something new every day :leon:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I take it you weren't paying attention in U.S history.

The Korean War didn't last 3 days and it ended in a draw, we and the UN couldn't stomach that war. :heh:

Nah. But I've been to South Korea for training exercises and those cats up north are always making empty threats. Nothing about that country is to be taken seriously. But then again I'm talking as someone who served this country for 8 yrs. what do I know huh? :heh: