North Korea executed man for listening to K-pop, report from defectors shows

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
what are u talking about? south korea is one of the united state's biggest allies.

also south korea makes all these wonderful TV's we all love and iphone screens. plus affordable reliable cars in kia/hyundais :blessed:
Yeah, I don't want to switch to Apple either...

Put a reminder here if you want in 1 year. There's going to be a great de-globalization of the US's strategic partners. I don't think it's all going to unwind in 1 year, but they're going to bail on Ukraine and that will be the start. They're gonna let everyone sink but Canada, Mexico, and select countries in Western Europe.

Trump loves dictators and he probably won't see the point in supporting countries if the bottomline makes more sense to isolate. He's leading with having a 10% tariff on foreign imports in a cockamamie plot to promote American business.

No country will want to partner with us because we switch geopolitical strategy every 4 fukking years like a hormonal teenager. The world is realizing they can't rely on the US anymore.

I just keep warning people, things are about to change globally like we haven't seen in 80 years.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I say this with no hesitation, the US would light North Korea up with relative ease, with only only conventional weapons. I don't think DPRK's nukes can reach the US. I'd be surprised if they make it to Japan.
The fukked up thing is we'd probably have to publicly execute the government officials for the people to even believe it, they'd be scared it was just some plot to make them look unloyal

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The fukked up thing is we'd probably have to publicly execute the government officials for the people to even believe it, they'd be scared it was just some plot to make them look unloyal
Yeah, some times you can't liberate a people because they don't have the wherewithal to understand what's even happening.

I guarantee you, there's a sizable number of people who witnessed the execution that think he deserved it.

It sucks because it's 1984 over there. Freedom is slavery. Slavery is freedom. Same shyt when slaves didn't want to leave the plantation when they had an opportunity to. It's all a lot of them know.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That’s crazy you can get executed just for listening a song

d0cfb99ae81072a2fb16d81e9cf43c7d_w200.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Hopefully one day the people overtake the regime there and fight for some sort of democracy.
They can't. Many North Koreans are malnourished and don't have the weapons to take on the government/military.

The best hope is for some sleeper cell agent to infiltrate the NK government, gather power, and then turn the country around. Highly unlikely to happen or work out, though.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Hope they not on that yeongmi park shyt