North Korea bout to get that *** kicked

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
WW3 was/is a given,has been since Albert Pike had a "vision"(doubt it,shyt was really just the plan/agenda revealed cryptically)about 3 world wars

North Korea's role is to try and incite China into entering the fray by attacking South Korea as the Book of Revelations is interpreted/implemented by the NWO/bogey men

Gog&Magog=China/Russia

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
lol NK is like the younger brother who's always talking shyt. china is the older brother who's :snoop: but protects him anyway.

USA is the father, if we take that belt off its a wrap :pachaha:

if it really came down to blows i doubt chinas really about going to full on war for NK, but i could be wrong, it would be a huge shift in international power if they "won"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol NK is like the younger brother who's always talking shyt. china is the older brother who's :snoop: but protects him anyway.

USA is the father, if we take that belt off its a wrap :pachaha:

if it really came down to blows i doubt chinas really about going to full on war for NK, but i could be wrong, it would be a huge shift in international power if they "won"

This guy knows whats up.

China is about ready to back-hand NK. They're fukking up the vibe over there.

Plus China is about to go to war with Japan over those senkaku islands apparently.

No one is worried about NK.

Ya'll think just cause they "look alike" that China, Japan, and Korea ain't all beefing with each other and haven't been for thousands of years. :usure:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:aicmon: Cmon breh, Young Kim is still being controlled by his fathers military men. These bums are releasing photo ops of "US Targets" that they plan to attack all for show. What serious Military would do that? He has to look strong to his people. Saddam did the same thing, until he went into hiding in a rat hole.

Fact is, North Korea will be exterminated if they attack any US bases.

:usure: just like last time? Ya'll better stop thinking America is this big bad wolf that can whoop everybody's ass. We tried that last time and got no results. We also thought we could whoop little Vietnam's ass...And lost

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
[/B]

:usure: just like last time? Ya'll better stop thinking America is this big bad wolf that can whoop everybody's ass. We tried that last time and got no results. We also thought we could whoop little Vietnam's ass...And lost

Maybe I'm mistaken, but when did North Korea attack US Military bases last time?, and Vietnam? The United States Withdrew from that war, there's a difference. The United States is the Big Bad Wolf that can currently defeat any country 1 on 1..China would but a tough, but it could be accomplished.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
[/B]

Vietnam and Korea were different because they were being backed by the Soviets.

Thats different today.

Korean is basically living with 60s/70s technology and has NO support.

NONE.

I mean they barely getting shyt from the 80s.

Technologically, we'd murk them and it wouldn't even be fair.

On top of that, we wouldn't even be invested in rebuilding the country either.

Theres no win for this in NK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
America. WE. OUT. 'CHEA! :troll:

530967_395349987187296_2064283585_n.jpg

3g0Ulh9.jpg

52hUZXh.jpg

C7rZGTJ.jpg

8QUhEo2.png

WGky2oE.gif

:salute:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Vietnam and Korea were different because they were being backed by the Soviets.

Thats different today.

Korean is basically living with 60s/70s technology and has NO support.

NONE.

I mean they barely getting shyt from the 80s.

Technologically, we'd murk them and it wouldn't even be fair.

On top of that, we wouldn't even be invested in rebuilding the country either.

Theres no win for this in NK.

:ohhh: so you are saying it was a 2 on 2 and the US withdrew/lost? now Im convinced the we are the strongest

And what makes yall so sure that NK missiles can't reach us?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I hope everyone realizes that war in this day and age means nuclear war… which also means game over for everyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh: so you are saying it was a 2 on 2 and the US withdrew/lost? now Im convinced the we are the strongest

And what makes yall so sure that NK missiles can't reach us?

Depends what you mean.

Both ended in more or less of a stalemate. You could say that we lost vietnam though...but we were just too arrogant to pull out. We didn't really give a damn about vietnam. We just wanted to stop the spread of communism.

Read up on the doctrine of the marshall plan.

The Korean war ended in the DMZ. Not much from what it started as.

jaylav_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East
I don't understand some shyt... like we can't fight, we can't kill, we can't have a ton of debt and survive, I can't invade countries. But these "grown ass" men do this shyt... so sick of hearing of these wars. Why does North Korea give a fukk about anything anyone's doing. North Korea enters south Korea the u.s. will get involved and there goes billions and billions of dollars again to another war... I'm sure all the stocks will begin to drop. Asia is huge marketplace for electronics and shyt... these grown men acting like bytches fam. Someone call up Dennis Rodman and Ja rule and get this shyt settled....