North Korea bout to get that *** kicked

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nah. But I've been to South Korea for training exercises and those cats up north are always making empty threats. Nothing about that country is to be taken seriously. But then again I'm talking as someone who served this country for 8 yrs. what do I know huh? :heh:

then you of all people should know not only will nothing happen, but it in no way would end in a swift 3 day campaign. :why:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The End of America= The end of Canada

In what world do you live in where America doesn't exist and Canada does? :laugh:

Canada would be food to China and Russia, the United States is the only reason you guys aren't speaking a 3rd language.

:fidel:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
dont-be-a-menace-o.gif

:whoa: N. Korea ain't bout that life

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I see a lot of people from that :flabbynsick: country of Canada in here talking shyt, like east oakland couldnt gather a few blocks n come take ya whole fukkin country get the fukk outta here

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I was going to correct him earlier, but said fukk it. you know nikkas aint gon get it right no way.

Quick question tho being as you're asian, what's the slur for filipino? I know it's not flip right? cause I hear yall say it all the time. what is it?

fishheads :troll: everytime i want a laugh i gotta watch my boy clint eastwood droppin some hilarous ether on those asians in that movie. always cracks me up hearin him call em zipperheads n shyt.

flip is actually the derogatory term for filipinos. although they refer to themselves at that. maybe its similar to the n-word for blacks. but a white person calling a filipino person a flip probably wont be taken well. its probably the context and how its taken.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The B2 bombers don't even get stationed overseas...they all leave from missouri and fly to drop off their payload. :wow:

The US don't give a FUUUUUCK about ya'll :heh:

Dudes can basically go to work tomorrow, drop off death in the desert, and be home for dinner tomorrow all in one run... :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator: