Noname responds to j cole

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

If I were to tell a hyped 17 year old Ace that hip hop beef in 2020 would be more boring than popping melatonin in a traffic jam, I would had been gave up on hip hop off GP

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
But nikkas in the back quiet as a church mouse
Basement studio when duty calls to get the verse out
I guess the ego hurt now
It's time to go to work, wow, look at him go
He really 'bout to write about me when the world is in smokes?

When it's people in trees?
When George was beggin' for his mother saying he couldn't breathe
You thought to write about me

:mjlol:
How incendiary to state Cole was thinking about her when George Floyd was being lynched. That seeing news of black men being lynched you was on his mind and nothing else.

It isn’t even a thought provoking response. She doesn’t breakdown anything Cole said. It’s truly pathetic and she really comes off as an opportunist.
Why would Cole release a song that one can allude to be about her while Black folks are hanging from trees and being murdered by the police is how I read it.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
While I do think Cole's release was ill-timed, what he said doesn't suddenly make him a misogynist. There are some truly disturbed people out there on Twitter who create these false narratives about someone and people eat it up without giving it much thought--like how tone policing somehow equates to Cole telling all Black women to STFU :martin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most rappers have whole discograpgies about Black plight, it ain't just two rappers. A lot of rappers, especially ones that come from the hood touch on the same shyt. She coulda been talking about Rapsody, Polo G, Gunna, fukking Kanye. Since Cole was actively protesting then he shouldn't have viewed it as an attack. End of the day, he undermines her activism by essentially telling her to shut up.

How many of those are top selling rappers? Shes said "TOP SELLING" rappers specifically narrowing it down and then say "who's whole discography is about black plight" which narrows it down to even more to like 2 aka cole and kendrick And we know good and well she aint talking about kanye :mjlol:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Why would Cole release a song that one can allude to be about her while Black folks are hanging from trees and being murdered by the police is how I read it.
If that's the case, and she doesn't even realize how Meta hypocrite that makes her...

Then it's a terrible look on J Cole saying she's way smarter than him :mjlol:

I hope that her ego is what led her to do this bs