Noname responds to j cole

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Noname as a person; I follow her on twitter and she actually looks to inspire change and spread awareness( unlike most users on that app who just mire themselves in misery and complain with every tweet ). She's a person of action who doesn't capitulate at every new development in the world; she has actual leadership qualities and her book club is a great idea and a great movement, all of which is why I thought Cole's response was lame, but Cole is cut from that same rare cloth that Noname is, so I refuse to look at that man as a piece of shyt misogynist because he essentially said "talk to me nice" and let it color every good thing he's ever done as "performative". I don't know, maybe I'm wrong here but part of the response to Cole seems overblown and insane? This whole beef is weird and wack, and the music coming out of it makes me sleepy.

Noname: gets at top rapper while black people are dying saying they aren't doing enough.

Jcole: responds saying I respect your opinion and you probably smarter than me but nah...

Noname: response wow you really gonna make a song about me while women are dying?!
I didn't even frame the situation like this, but when you put it that way her response seems really hypocritical and lame now too.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I peeped her discography while I was working today. Not a fan of the flow or the jumbled bars.

I thought this track might have been a one-off but it seems to be this shyt for the most part.

I think Cole is taking an L for bigging her up so much while she acts holier than thou.

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of those are top selling rappers? Shes said "TOP SELLING" rappers specifically narrowing it down and then say "who's whole discography is about black plight" which narrows it down to even more to like 2 aka cole and kendrick And we know good and well she aint talking about kanye :mjlol:

If he felt the shoe fit then that's on him and his fragile ego. You see Kendrick didn't respond. Cole's white side hopped out, asking to be educated is the same move that these white racists use.

Bro admitted to having the depth of a puddle but his stans still prop him up as a revolutionary. Imagine a Black Panther not reading the required material before jumping out the window with his opinions.:russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he felt the shoe fit then that's on him and his fragile ego. You see Kendrick didn't respond. Cole's white side hopped out, asking to be educated is the same move that these white racists use.

Bro admitted to having the depth of a puddle but his stans still prop him up as a revolutionary. Imagine a Black Panther not reading the required material before jumping out the window with his opinions.:russ:

:mindblown:

regardless of why he responded when shots were taking at him, he did. He didn't even do it disrespectfully. I love how he just suppose to ignore how he feels on a topic that clearly is important to him and clearly from someone he probably has respect for. You making a bunch of scenarios up, cole say's over and over he's just a reg dude that raps.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You must have missed the Scott Storch/Timbaland diss tracks :mjcry:
Nah..
I can understand that..
Hell..
Even Dr. Dre vs Jermaine Dupri:russ::dead:
But this is literally a woman..
Throwing rocks and hiding her hands..
Then a breh comes in with the most..
Respectful disagreement:russ:
And now queen is the equivalent of using bytch:skip:
And one of your opening bars is about..
Patriarchy :dead:
Then you got this fakkit Chance..
Popping off at the mouth..
When c00nye was running around saying the most..
Roxanne Shante rolling in her grave:pachaha:
IYKYK

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
This is the angle to use dissing Cole.

sometimes u need to just stfu and ignore shyt

Cole asked for this
tbh if he actually just fukking dissed her instead of being wishy-washy (calling her holier than thou in one sentence then calling her a queen in another) he wouldn't have gotten smoked like that

this entire angle would been blocked off had J. Cole made a proper diss track.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
tbh if he actually just fukking dissed her instead of being wishy-washy (calling her holier than thou in one sentence then calling her a queen in another) he wouldn't have gotten smoked like that

this entire angle would been blocked off had J. Cole made a proper diss track.
U 100% right.

I tell people conscious rappers got it just as worst than street rappers. So Cole can’t say some shyt like “I don’t care about your emotions. You are not my bytch”. Cole would get killed on Twitter spitting lyrics like that. so like u said we get “wishy washy” instead.