Noname responds to j cole

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Noname: gets at top rapper while black people are dying saying they aren't doing enough.

Jcole: responds saying I respect your opinion and you probably smarter than me but nah...

Noname: response wow you really gonna make a song about me while women are dying?!
giphy.gif

Oh first of all... who?

Second of all.....

You know what never mind :snoop: I dont have the energy for this shyt.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Just from the snippet alone...nope. She running with the "women dying and THIS is what you wanna talk about." And yet...the same can be applied to her wack ass tweet that started all this, where she tried to call out rappers while people were dying. So...yea.

Shout outs to the queens who will play this once, stream 1-2 of her songs and then go back to Cardi/Meg/City Girls/etc and never look back. Not that I blame them.
ETHER

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything besides the passive aggressive shyt he pulled. The fact that every one is up in arms about her initial tweet is quite telling. It came off to me as a call to action, not an attack. She was speaking generally and a hit dog hollered, end of. Grown ass men sounding like children. All bro had to do was listen and learn but he resorted to Karen tactics.

How you speak generally when it's literally only 2 people that fit that description and she address them in pural?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This is exactly what I wrote in the Snow on tha Bluff thread, this is the best thing that could have happened for her. An artist who basically retired for not getting enough support gets a push by one of the biggest rappers...lowkey makes me think this is a fake beef to restart her career.

:obama:

Collab coming soon

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Just from the snippet alone...nope. She running with the "women dying and THIS is what you wanna talk about." And yet...the same can be applied to her wack ass tweet that started all this, where she tried to call out rappers while people were dying. So...yea.

Shout outs to the queens who will play this once, stream 1-2 of her songs and then go back to Cardi/Meg/City Girls/etc and never look back. Not that I blame them.
I'm so confused she subbed this nikka first and Cole is somehow the villain in all this. All of a sudden it's tone def

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you speak generally when it's literally only 2 people that fit that description and she address them in pural?

Most rappers have whole discograpgies about Black plight, it ain't just two rappers. A lot of rappers, especially ones that come from the hood touch on the same shyt. She coulda been talking about Rapsody, Polo G, Gunna, fukking Kanye. Since Cole was actively protesting then he shouldn't have viewed it as an attack. End of the day, he undermines her activism by essentially telling her to shut up.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
:obama:

Decent. They're both hypocrites so I'm not about to do the mental gymnastics. Cole probably should've just been quiet if he wasn't going to add on to what's currently happening and if he really did feel like she was going at him, DM or call her to talk about it. He assumed the role as a hit dog.

And :huhldup:at y'all nikkas up in arms over a Black woman rapping :mjpls:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
But nikkas in the back quiet as a church mouse
Basement studio when duty calls to get the verse out
I guess the ego hurt now
It's time to go to work, wow, look at him go
He really 'bout to write about me when the world is in smokes?

When it's people in trees?
When George was beggin' for his mother saying he couldn't breathe
You thought to write about me

:mjlol:
How incendiary to state Cole was thinking about her when George Floyd was being lynched. That seeing news of black men being lynched you was on his mind and nothing else.

It isn’t even a thought provoking response. She doesn’t breakdown anything Cole said. It’s truly pathetic and she really comes off as an opportunist.