Noname responds to j cole

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
None of this is going to matter in six months from now and Cole fans largely feel like all of this is dumb... But now she's trying to throw rocks and hide her hands when she was out here singling out rappers for "not doing enough". Corny. And Woke Twitter is going to eat that up.

Honestly, Cole should've had the attitude (that Kendrick probably has) of "I was out in Ferguson protesting, made a called "Be Free" and performed on Late Night Television that's nationwide and many of my projects are black-centric... I KNOW she's not addressing me. :unimpressed:" But he ended up falling for the trap, even though he had good intentions. It's better he walk away from this and continue to go back to what he was doing, cause this doesn't serve anybody. Drop an album in December and nobody'll care about what happened in June.

As for Kendrick, like I said, probably didn't find it worth a response because A) he's been seen doing things and B) nobody's said "Candyman" yet. :francis:

"I prophesized on my last song, you laughed at me,
But when the shyt get brackin', don't you ask for me." :ufdup:

I'm sure on the next project he drops though, there'll be a bar or two.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
They should do a joint album. A concept album were they rap from the perspective of a king and queen from opposing kingdoms
d0af0ffcaabaa346e7f1d81f7b0f883c.gif

Calm down Joyner Lucas

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

He should have just called her out her name and kept it moving right?

Anything besides the passive aggressive shyt he pulled. The fact that every one is up in arms about her initial tweet is quite telling. It came off to me as a call to action, not an attack. She was speaking generally and a hit dog hollered, end of. Grown ass men sounding like children. All bro had to do was listen and learn but he resorted to Karen tactics.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Damn. She couldn't even be bothered to make a whole song. She gave him an interlude. :mjlol:

How do you see those tweets praising you as a leader that people should follow and then make a track going after the guy that praised you? Why is any of this happening? :mjlol:

Her response is the definition of throwing rocks and hiding hands. A lot of deflecting and insinuating as if Cole was addressing her out the blue. There was no accountability for her tweet and even her approach. Instead she played a victim. Lol

Yea I’m good with listening to any of her raps.