Noname responds to j cole

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Also men and women tweeted about the woman who was missing then killed like it’s not like she wasn’t cared about also J Cole brought this on himself being corny a lot of people found him problematic and elitist and he proved it. Man been trying to attack Kanye for seven years when he worst than Kanye. :mjlol:

Why are you emasculated bytch ass dead kneegrows on The Coli moe :mjlol: Take y’all asses back to Twitter where y’all belong.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rapsody, Polo G, Gunna top selling rappers now:unimpressed:

In Polo and Gunna's case, yeah. That's besides the issue, Cole and Kendrick don't have a patent on conscious rap. Most of these rappers, yes even the hood ones all touch on Black plight in some way whether it be gang violence or police brutality. Hell what has Donald Glover tweeted during all this? Didn't brodie just basically change his whole style up to that of a white woman's version of Sly Stone? She coulda been talking about him for all we know :russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
she gonna admit to her hypocrisy or she gonna hide behind the BS woe is me and anyone who says anything to women shtick that is currently swarming twitter

Trust me, it’ll be the latter. Most women are scared as hell of personal accountability but have no problem getting all up in a dude’s face when something’s on us (or perceived to be on us).

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
But nikkas in the back quiet as a church mouse
Basement studio when duty calls to get the verse out
I guess the ego hurt now
It's time to go to work, wow, look at him go
He really 'bout to write about me when the world is in smokes?

When it's people in trees?
When George was beggin' for his mother saying he couldn't breathe
You thought to write about me

:mjlol:
How incendiary to state Cole was thinking about her when George Floyd was being lynched. That seeing news of black men being lynched you was on his mind and nothing else.

It isn’t even a thought provoking response. She doesn’t breakdown anything Cole said. It’s truly pathetic and she really comes off as an opportunist.
Plus the fact that her argument can be used against her as well. She started this by sneak dissing him and the same things were going on, but I guess that was different:mjgrin:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
There’s no point in discussing this if people can’t even be honest and admit she was subbing Cole and Kendrick.....

Polo G and Gunna :mjlol: fukk outta here.

People claim its a general tweet she made. Why did she delete the shyt after Cole and Kendrick were seen protesting? leave the shyt up if its not aimed at anyone.