Noname responds to j cole

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Ok someone give me the rundown on wtf is going on?
this shyt is so stupid idk if you really wanna know but
noname sent a shot in a now-deleted tweet claiming top-selling artists aren't doing anything for the movement
j cole responded admitting he doesnt feel like he's doing enough, but talking down on people aint the way and shea butter twitter took it as tone-policing
noname then responded in her own song dodging everything j cole said to say "woow you really wrote about ME when people are dying?"

and now we here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok someone give me the rundown on wtf is going on?

Noname: gets at top rapper while black people are dying saying they aren't doing enough.

Jcole: responds saying I respect your opinion and you probably smarter than me but nah...

Noname: response wow you really gonna make a song about me while women are dying?!

Budda

Superstar
Daps
They should do a joint album. A concept album were they rap from the perspective of a king and queen from opposing kingdoms
d0af0ffcaabaa346e7f1d81f7b0f883c.gif

:deadmanny:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
J Cole is my favourite rapper of the new generation along with Kendrick, but please don’t compare these dudes with Nas or Pac their pro blackness comes with a whole load of softness lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's times like this that I thank the Lord I'm :flabbynsick:

I heard Cole's song. Liked it. Then I read about the Tweets where she said something and deleted it....and his song was a response....now she's basically saying how dare he respond to her....in a response.

It's like....ok. I'm just gonna stick to listening to the songs.

Fred.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Noname: gets at top rapper while black people are dying saying they aren't doing enough.

Jcole: responds saying I respect your opinion and you probably smarter than me but nah...

Noname: response wow you really gonna make a song about me while women are dying?!
She literally did it twice and now try to hide her hand :dead:

I'd say I'm disappointed but I don't invest in these personalities. Track was trash and I love her two albums.