Noname responds to j cole

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
U 100% right.

I tell people conscious rappers got it just as worst than street rappers. So Cole can’t say some shyt like “I don’t care about your emotions. You are not my bytch”. Cole would get killed on Twitter spitting lyrics like that. so like u said we get “wishy washy” instead.
I didn't even think of it like that but as common said "I see the bytch in you when you don't speak your mind"

Cole didn't have to put that sweet shyt in there. he coulda have dug deep on being a black man in these times asking her why she feels the need to attack rappers who aren't ready to talk. How it feels to watch this shyt time and time again. He needed to respond directly to "making money of black plight" it's not black plight it's his black life and his fake-coolness about the whole situation (and shadily retweeting her response track) is what makes it so weak to me

edit:
drake did the same with as noname in charged up
"cops killing nikkas with they arms and you busy trying to harm us"

and everybody who wasn't upset at him for doing that corny shyt laughed in his fukking face

I think he apologized for it later too

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Yea. I'm already done with this shyt. Patchouli Oil Cole and this Rapsody Jr chick need to RELAXXXX.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst beef ive ever seen. I'd rather listen to Company Flow vs Sole at this point

Doing that a disservice.. Wasn't that bad, it had it's moments. Sole copping plea's, saying he loved Co Flow on a tapped call to El-P after he dropped the diss etc

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
If he felt the shoe fit then that's on him and his fragile ego. You see Kendrick didn't respond. Cole's white side hopped out, asking to be educated is the same move that these white racists use.

Bro admitted to having the depth of a puddle but his stans still prop him up as a revolutionary. Imagine a Black Panther not reading the required material before jumping out the window with his opinions.:russ:

your projecting lol Cole introspective but he isn’t very political or very political and he doesn’t try to be. There is content in his music but he is no chuck D, Nas or Dead prez. He’s not trying to be a black panther.