Non black chicks go wild for a thug (A-hern)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the equivalent of a jewish or white thug in the US? i don't see the majority of other races of women lining up to be the worse of their men.

now if you want to say it's about power and compare 'em to the mafia, yakuza, yadda yadda yadda. fine, but black women aren't fukking thugs with any actual power. at most, y'all fukk with thugs with some throw away money who will end up abandoning you, dead or in prison.

y'all love this other races do it too shyt like we can afford their luxuries.

This didnt address anything I said in my previous comment. You're still trying to prove something that you yourself claimed can't be proven.

Plus, I didnt bring up other races, that was the point of this thread so you can miss me with the y'all shyt.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you grew up in any urban area, you'd know that most females go through the thug stage.

from about the age of 13-22, it's either the pretty boy or the thug.Everybody else is just a small blip on the radar.And even when they "grow out of that phase", they're prone to relapse from time to time.To "grow" has a figurative connotation in this instance.It just means "less gullible".Doesn't necessarily mean they've moved completely pass that shyt.Even when they smarten up and see all the disadvantages of being with a thug, there's a element in our culture that turns the thug into a object of sexual gratification.There's a whole sub-culture created around that shyt.Wahida Clark sells millions of books creating thug fantasies.In a lot of ways, the thug is like the female version of a bimbo.Problem is, woman don't carry a code of ethics (men do...even though it's shoddy as fukk lol...it's still there).They don't care about principles & honor and shyt like that.When it comes to dudes, if one of your boys tried to wife up a bimbo/ho, you'd be ready to lay him on his back pockets.Knock some sense into him

With females, it's not like that.They don't care for the most part:manny:.Only until they get anchored down with a few babies and the nikka ends up dead or in jail...then it's:ufdup:

A lot of the time, when females date dudes like that, they don't see them as thugs.They only see his potential/ redeeming qualities.They go into :cape: mode thinking they can tap his potential, but , of course, that's just the blind leading the blind.

I don't know why people get all technical about it? It's just some common shyt you see everyday.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that doesn't prove that there are more black women loving thugs than non-black women. Most of those black men have probably fukked non-black women as well and may even have some mixed kids out there. What about the other jail population? The non-black group? Who's loving them? Just because that group may not have multiple kids, doesn't mean they weren't messing with multiple women.

you're right, i'm sure those same thugs have often had their share of non-black women. black women aren't the only ones who need to touch fire to know it's hot, they just seem to be the most prevalent with it -- just like weave. it's only nikkas out here getting 5-10 black women pregnant and abandoning them all -- and that's accountability. you wont see me saying "b-but white men have 10 kids and abandon them too :to: "

also, what about other races of men behind bars? the only real gangs and thuggery comes from blacks and mexicans.

This didnt address anything I said in my previous comment. You're still trying to prove something that you yourself claimed can't be proven.

Plus, I didnt bring up other races, that was the point of this thread so you can miss me with the y'all shyt.

i hadn't gotten to it yet, chill :what2:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlf3CMvB-1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlf3CMvB-1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:heh: These nyggaz are mad lame!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

honestly, it's funny but it could happen. most black men could achieve at anything like sports. just takes it being a fukking trend with a proven track record of getting hoes.

let a handful of "swagged out" black doctors get on wshh with a bunch of hoes in a large house. i guarantee nikkas would be trynna become neurologist overnight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my "extreme" opinion on this subject

black women deal wit waaaaay more childish-mindset havin nikkas then they do a thug nikka

from the time they born until school all the way until adulthood

jmo opinion tho and a crazy one at that but i think its some truth to that

:ohhh:.....That's a damn good way of putting it.

With black women, it's not just the "thug", It's the "baby boy's" to.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ohhh: :clap: When you're doing that "how do you know" bs what kind of response do you expect?

If I said "most weaves sold in the US are worn by Black women" you should be able to accept that as COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Not respond like a cackling child like, "how u know :usure:???"

Serious question breh, what exactly is your issue with black women? Are you just trolling or do you have legitimate complaints? The majority of your talking points are taking directly from Sgt. Willie Pete or Tariq Nasheed, back on SOHH (and even on here to an extent) you tried to come off as some sort of high caliber, cream of the crop black male who only fukks with dime non black women (even though we both know the truth :lolbron:), and you show up in every thread lamenting all the issues you have with black women.

I'm just trying to figure out why. Now if you're just having ouchea, then troll on breh. But part of me really thinks you believe the rhetoric you spout to be true.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
honestly, it's funny but it could happen. most black men could achieve at anything like sports. just takes it being a fukking trend with a proven track record of getting hoes.

let a handful of "swagged out" black doctors get on wshh with a bunch of hoes in a large house. i guarantee nikkas would be trynna become neurologist overnight

:deadmanny:

How sad and true this statement is. this is what happens when you let p*ssy lead your mindstate. :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you are. You guys are spewing a bunch of shyt that even you admitted can't be proven so why should I just accept it as common knowledge?

there's not a lot of statistics out there on black people outside of crime, stds, education, and unemployment.

so by your logic, there's no proof white men appreciate dark skin black women over black men. that doesn't stop black women from perpetuating that myth though.